All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's nothing wrong with the state of PA, just sayin. Not like it matters, but PA is a great place to be. There are not too many good cheer teams that come from there anymore though, sad. FCA, Pittsburgh Superstars, etc.

PA Explosion is terrific too and we are so happy they joined us. I , too, say NJSE sometimes by accident. (yeah here I go again saying nice things about my gym - geez- I realize no one else does that on this board but I can't help myself)

PA Explosion is terrific too and we are so happy they joined us. I , too, say NJSE sometimes by accident. (yeah here I go again saying nice things about my gym - geez- I realize no one else does that on this board but I can't help myself)

Apparently, we are not allowed to do this anymore. Watch out! ;)

get over it...it was not that big of a deal sorry. i said i like njse just self praise gets annoying sometimes didn't mean to single you out but just realized i did

Uh - go back and read my posts and how many times I have praised other teams. I do believe I said how great F5 was. It is a big deal to hear someone say that our members only praise ourselves. I happen to know that our coach loves helping other teams. I happen to know that our parents and kids are supportive of other teams.

This thread really gave me a headache. I mean Worlds is still a good distance away, why don't we save the name calling and arguing for when there are no competitions to talk about. No one mentioned names in the beginning and then someone felt the need to "defend". People are suppose to support their own team and it's great when they support others! Good Luck the rest of the season to everyone and play nice :)

For those asking for updates on the Jersey cheerleader...she has Orbital fractures. She will be having surgery in about a week, once the swelling goes down.

ohhh the poor girl I hope she is doing better soon . I will keep her in my prayers please keep us posted

F5 was beyonddddd amazing two days in a row!!! .. Don't get me wrong I am a WC fan, but I think F5 proved this weekend that beating them at Worlds is going to be a challenge. They gave me the chills about 15 seconds into the routine. Also even though Weather Girls didn't win I was so impressed with them I was at BATC but did not get to see them, saw them this weekend and IMO if they were a full year team they would be ridiculously good!!!

Also the NJSE Sm. Jr. 3 (I'm pretty sure they are from the PA gym) was amazing, very impressed with them!!!

Just making sure. Don't want to be labeled as a PA hater also. I only have enough energy to hate on one thing a season.

Im kinda hatin' on your red undies you wore on day two, they were poppin out of the back of your uniform...but they did make it easy for me to find you throughout the routine. I'm just teasing you, I really enjoyed watching Lazers...very entertaining~~~

Back