All-Star Allstar Challenge Atlantis Baltimore?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Small Limited was USA, Regin, Star Athletics
Large ltd was Fab 5, Odyssey
Large Senior was F5, SS, Tsunam
Small Sr was CJA, WG, Suns, CT
IOC5 Lazers, CT Spirit
IO5 GA won

luvtofly said:
Anyone know what place star athletics senior red got? small limited coed. Also Ody?

Star got 3rd, and Ody got 2nd.

It was USA Wildcats, Reign, Star, & Dream
The Fab 5, & Ody.

Fab 5 was AMAZING!!! Look out Worlds!!!
Junior coed 3 was outrageous.
And don't forget those youth 1 and Junior 5 kids because the young kids are the next Fab 5! Great job to all Spirit Explosion teams and ALL TEAMS who competed. It was a pleasure to watch a competition with such talent.

Fab 5 was AMAZING!!! Look out Worlds!!!
Junior coed 3 was outrageous.
And don't forget those youth 1 and Junior 5 kids because the young kids are the next Fab 5! Great job to all Spirit Explosion teams and ALL TEAMS who competed. It was a pleasure to watch a competition with such talent.
I was extremely impressed with one of the NJSE level 1 teams. I want to say it was either Youth or Junior. And the point flyer was PHENOMENAL!!!

i was thinking the same thing...really i think the only thing stars could do that may help them score a lil higher is clean up, be sharper, take out that stunt in the beginning of running tumbling and add some more visual and i would love to see them with a new dance for worlds. I want them to come back and take it so bad....But i also wouldnt mind F5 winning this year

I feel the same way. I also feel like they need to "sissify" their routine a little more. f5 is giving me life though!!

Ok, it is so time for videos to be uploaded! I cannot wait to watch all the large senior teams and some small senior teams!!!!

It was an outstanding weekend of competition! Congratulations to F5, NJSE, USA Wildcats, CJA, and Cosmic Rays on the level 5 wins. The competition was highly competitive, WC was surely no push over, however all the wins were much deserved by all. I was really impressed with Gravity All Stars from Long Island. Man can those girls stunt!!! F5 blew the roof off the building and said "You will not beat me in my own back yard! Not today!!!" NJSE's whole program was impressive and I especially loved Sm Junior 3 and of course Fab 5. CJA also represented for Jersey and the Sr 4 & Sr 5 program delivered as usual. Georgia All Stars was a nice lil surprised and they definitely came to play as well. I hope everyone enjoyed the competition!

Back