All-Star Allstar Games

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The gyms know far enough in advance so they can arrange their schedule. We replaced the gym wide travel comp with CL last year. It actually cost us less because it was a one day event but teams performed twice (I loved this for so many reasons!). We had one less hotel night fee, less meals cost and one less missed day of school. These comps are open to everyone. Just because you didn't get a gold bid doesn't mean you can't go! I appreciate that there are more options other than the Varsity conglomerate.

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

I can definitely appreciate that!

Totally understandable. I am a mini mom from a smallish gym who has to count Philly as our "big" comp -lol!!
As a veteran mom I feel I can comment on this...
When my cp was young and on a youth 2 I used to be envious of the older teams because they got to go to the travel 2 day comps and we did only one of those a season.
I asked the program director why we didn't go to all of the same comps and I was told that it is a lot of money and time to ask of these families that have a long time to be in the sport.
I didn't really get it at the time, but let's fast forward 7 seasons and I totally get it! I am worn out!! Had we started out where we are now with this crazy travel schedule I don't think I could have made it this far.
Granted my daughters team probably travels a lot more than the average senior team, It is so nice to know that I have a few more months before it all kicks in again.
When the Revolurion got cancelled last year all the parents on CPs team celebrated! ( just to find out a week later that we were now going to Cheersport instead

As a veteran mom I feel I can comment on this...
When my cp was young and on a youth 2 I used to be envious of the older teams because they got to go to the travel 2 day comps and we did only one of those a season.
I asked the program director why we didn't go to all of the same comps and I was told that it is a lot of money and time to ask of these families that have a long time to be in the sport.
I didn't really get it at the time, but let's fast forward 7 seasons and I totally get it! I am worn out!! Had we started out where we are now with this crazy travel schedule I don't think I could have made it this far.
Granted my daughters team probably travels a lot more than the average senior team, It is so nice to know that I have a few more months before it all kicks in again.
When the Revolurion got cancelled last year all the parents on CPs team celebrated! ( just to find out a week later that we were now going to Cheersport instead

Exactly. I was certainly one to want to go to the same comps as the higher level teams when CP was a mini. My CP is 10 and is level 4, we are with a large program that has 3 comps that require air travel. Our level 5 teams go to the same 3 comps as us as well as Hot Shots, Majors, CL & Worlds. That's 7 comps that require air travel! I am hyperventilating just thinking about it. I also feel like with the new "exclusive" events the gym owners probably feel some pressure to accept the invitations because if their logo isn't on there people might think they weren't invited or are no longer a popular choice. And if your logo is on there then your program is relevant.

I am wondering how many of the gyms that are listed have accepted. There are several gyms that are qualified for Champions League which is the same weekend (I believe there are some bid events as well) so some of the top teams would have to choose one or the other. I suppose gyms could send different teams to each event but that seems unlikely. I will be interested to see how who goes where!

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997
I thought CL changed weekends when it moved to LA? I might be imagining that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

an interview with Creator of The All Games, Luke Johnson explaining a little about The All Star Games. If you don't know Luke, his passion for bringing something special to All Star cheer is real and contagious. This years event is going to be even more special than last years!

ETA: Added the correct video.

@CheerLive video Spirit of Texas "A-Team" 2014 All Star Games performance (2014 Gold medalist)

Last edited:
ASG_zps6c1d1d5b.jpg

ASG_zps6c1d1d5b.jpg

Last year it was said everyone that participated got these jackets. Is this true? I would absolutely love them!! I hope we do.

ASG_zps6c1d1d5b.jpg

ASG_zps6c1d1d5b.jpg

Last year it was said everyone that participated got these jackets. Is this true? I would absolutely love them!! I hope we do.
There was a choice between this and practice wear for participants to take home. Most of the girls (and guys) from the teams that my gym sent chose the practice wear.

Back