All-Star Allstar Resort/block Party

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, here is my thoughts. I think this whole thing should be done away with, but it won't be. I feel that ALL coaches AND parents should attend. I told someone today that WE should ALL go and dress goofy/tacky and go be as obnoxious as possible (loud, bad dancing, crazy make up) and embarrass the crap out of these kids. There have been so many different attempts to control this stupid party, nothing has worked. Here is my solution, USASF/Disney, BAN the participating person from competing at World's the following year. BAN them, shut them out, do not allow them to return. I PROMISE, it will ONLY take ONE time. Gyms will step up to the plate when/if they feel their chances of returning to World's could be in jeopardy.

I know that when I went to the block party (mind you this was a few years ago), our entire team stayed together, including our coach. We all got dressed up to a certain theme and had a blast! We didn't have to drink to have fun, and you shouldn't have to when you're at Disney.

Sorry for the little rant but behavior like this serious makes me want to scream. Believe it or not there could have still been people at that resort who were not there for worlds or were trying to now enjoy a family vacation and this is what they had to deal with. I am a firm believer of respect and stuff like this shows a big lack of it.

This might sounds a bit off topic, but I was on vacation and the hotel I was staying at, I think an allstar group showed up, and the next morning there was so many cheerleaders in the breakfast restaurant, the power went out in the whole hotel. >.< ( this was before I was a cheerleader and I was FUMING)

Gym owners/coaches:
just so you know; if you get kicked out a pool/park/resort at Disney World, you can be terminated from whatever sporting event you were attending...we did it to a high school team a few years back for UCA nationals, and a soccer team this past summer over at Disney's yacht and beach...and it happens every year during pop warner season at allstar..dont be stupid

Also I love always hearing about the underage drinking at worlds...its so cute...I mean with the 5 spray tans you got that week along with your big hair your are pretty much the a mini me of snookie...news flash everyone is judging you!!!

Gym owners/coaches:
just so you know; if you get kicked out a pool/park/resort at Disney World, you can be terminated from whatever sporting event you were attending...we did it to a high school team a few years back for UCA nationals, and a soccer team this past summer over at Disney's yacht and beach...and it happens every year during pop warner season at allstar..dont be stupid

Also I love always hearing about the underage drinking at worlds...its so cute...I mean with the 5 spray tans you got that week along with your big hair your are pretty much the a mini me of snookie...news flash everyone is judging you!!!

But they are sew maachure that they can drink and look kewl. No actually you look pathetic and 9 times out of 10 it shows that you are under the age of 21. There are very few people over the age of 21 that I know who would go to Disney to get hammered drunk so you prancing around with your alcohol acting like you have your big kid pants on is comical to say the least. :cow:

We have kicked out some insanely talented kids. That theory doesn't apply to everyone.

I am enjoying you tremendously this evening. I'm just going to follow you around here, shimmying, OK?

And I'm sure everyone is going to reply that gyms like CA and Rays can have zero tolerance policies because they're so awesome that no one would risk it, but some small gym couldn't afford to kick out the talented kids. I often wonder when people say stuff like this - does it ever occur to anyone that CA and Rays are the huge powerhouses they are BECAUSE they have zero tolerance for BS in their programs?

I have always been the mom of my group of friends. Making sure everyone is safe and sound at the end of the night, making sure when you travel you always have a first aid kid incase of an emergency, and most importantly being the one who flat out tells you that you are being stupid and to behave when in public.

You're me, 10 years younger.

Back