All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I said it earlier........Cheer peeps have very short memories. Nobody will ever forget this.

I don't think that they realize while it may benefit them right now in the end it will come back to bite them in the butt. For now on people are going to question their gym everytime they step out on that mat.

Who knows maybe the girl on the IO5 team will be able to hang a worlds medal next to her Junior 2 NCA jacket in a few months.

I don't think that they realize while it may benefit them right now in the end it will come back to bite them in the butt. For now on people are going to question their gym everytime they step out on that mat.

Who knows maybe the girl on the IO5 team will be able to hang a worlds medal next to her Junior 2 NCA jacket in a few months.

Maybe she'll win the triple crown.........worlds, jr 2 nca and jr 2 cheersport. (You forgot cheersport....wink)

I am hearing that there was actually some kind of drama at awards. Anyone else hear that?

They can enjoy their jackets, but the gym owner and coaches are going to have to live with the fact that everyone knows what they did. They lost A LOT of respect from people.

Having had a dog in this fight at Cheersport, let me just say that as upset as my kids were (and the staff), I'd kill them if they pulled something like what is being reported at NCA.

I want to know what's happening at NCA too.
Feel free to PM me if need be!

I guess there was some finger pointing and name calling...and that is all I am going to say. Not from the winners obviously, makes me sad because these kids are young and don't understand what a terrible reflection that is on their team/gym.

According to the text I got, when Cali J2 was announced as 2nd...there were approximately 4 athletes from J2 teams (no, I don't know which team(s) that pointed at rockstar and screamed "cheaters".

I just love you! Haha and miss you lots! *insert hugging smiley from the old boards here*

And don't you ever forget it Courtney!! (Insert huge huggey smiley from the old boards right back at you!!!)

Back