All-Star Amazing Level 2 Teams?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

heres our junior 2! lemmeknow whatcha think! for cheersport we added in a another switch, so now its lib, lib, stretch!

OK but really... I didn't plan on watching you guys at Cheersport, but I'm glad I did. And I'm guessing this was from before Cheersport? You guys were. so. sharp. when I saw you. Thoroughly impressed.
Also think some of you guys were at the same hotel as me. Super nice people.

OK but really... I didn't plan on watching you guys at Cheersport, but I'm glad I did. And I'm guessing this was from before Cheersport? You guys were. so. sharp. when I saw you. Thoroughly impressed.
Also think some of you guys were at the same hotel as me. Super nice people.
haha yes this was before cheersport! thank you so much! what gym are you from?

There was no way a majority of that team was level 1 or 2. Only 1 kid in the back didn't throw a standing bhs. Everything looked like higher level just watered down. You could easily tell who was level 5...
It was pathetic that this is how they had to get their win...but if that''s what you feel you need to do to keep business coming in...have fun with those jackets. But remember you haven't taught those athletes any kind of life lesson all you have done is showed them that they can beat a true level 2 team.
Oh and don't be surprised if only the people from your gym clap for you because pretty much the whole division knows what you did at this point.

There was no way a majority of that team was level 1 or 2. Only 1 kid in the back didn't throw a standing bhs. Everything looked like higher level just watered down. You could easily tell who was level 5...
It was pathetic that this is how they had to get their win...but if that''s what you feel you need to do to keep business coming in...have fun with those jackets. But remember you haven't taught those athletes any kind of life lesson all you have done is showed them that they can beat a true level 2 team.
Oh and don't be surprised if only the people from your gym clap for you because pretty much the whole division knows what you did at this point.

I had to comment about your mention of not clapping for a team because you think they are not a true level 2 team. You do not know the whole story and you are assuming a lot of things. I can not tell you exactly what levels each of these kids are on, because some of them I do not know. However, I can tell you that most are level two and I can also tell you from personal experience.... Sparks is an amazing gym. They have been making fantastic routines for a long time. I had a daughter on one of their level 2 teams and her team won all but 1 competition that season along with several grand champions. You can look up their video on youtube Virtuoso level 2. This team also had a couple kids on higher levels, but it was for valid reasons. One that could have moved up to a higher level, but wanted to stay with a friend on level 2. Another higher level girl had to fill in as a cross over due to an injury. They have NEVER stacked a team for the purpose of winning a jacket and I find that comment to be offensive. You also assume that because they all were throwing back handsprings that they could not be level 1, that also is not correct. I am sure there are MANY athletes that start off on level 1 in August having no tumbling and with hard work and dedication they are throwing back handsprings within a few months. It was not uncommon to see kids move up 2 levels after being with the gym for 1 season. Bottom line these kids work hard, the coaches expect nothing less than 100% from them and they give them winning routines. I also would like to say that I do not currently have children at this gym so my comments are only due to the fact that I have a little more knowledge than you and I was appalled to see your comment about not clapping for a group of kids that worked their butts off to do well and have someone like you unable to acknowledge that. I can assure you they did not throw together a team so they can win jackets, not their style.

Back