All-Star Another Cheer Show - Liberty

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi everyone,

My name is Cory and I'm one of the producer's of Liberty.

The show is now available for everyone to watch for free on our website showliberty.com. There are six, 30-minute episodes in the first season and we would like to get honest input from cheerleaders. After watching one or all of the episodes email me directly at[email protected] with your reviews. Any review will help but the more information the better. We want to produce cheerleading content that cheerleaders want to watch. Your reviews will be kept private so please tell us exactly how you feel and what you liked or did not like. In your review, let us know where you are from and if you are a cheerleader or coach and what type and level you are at.

Our goal with Liberty is to continue making episodes if we can attract a large audience, so if you like what you see, pass along our link and tell people and cheerleaders about our story (showliberty.com). Post our link on your social media pages.

Myself and the director of Liberty, Marcelo Ribeiro, were both former UCF Cheerleaders (IA) who won the UCA Collegiate National Title in 2003. If you want to know more information about who was involved in the production, check out our show'sIMDb page here. Also, here is our Facebook page and our Twitter Handle is @showliberty.

Hope to hear from you all and hope you guys enjoy the show!

It won't let me go to the website right now but I hope it will be a real cheerleading show. Now a drama based series like Cheer perfection. It would be nice to see a show that focused on the blood, sweat, and tears, that real cheerleaders go through and no drama.

Smoed's show is turning into that

Cheer perfection was nothing but that.

CMT's Cheer was the only show that did that. Too bad they only had one season :( I wish they would come back.

It won't let me go to the website right now but I hope it will be a real cheerleading show. Now a drama based series like Cheer perfection. It would be nice to see a show that focused on the blood, sweat, and tears, that real cheerleaders go through and no drama.

Smoed's show is turning into that

Cheer perfection was nothing but that.

CMT's Cheer was the only show that did that. Too bad they only had one season :( I wish they would come back.
Cheerleader Nation did a good job. As well as the one that followed the U of Kentucky squads (can't remember name).

Cheerleader Nation did a good job. As well as the one that followed the U of Kentucky squads (can't remember name).
The series I did see of Cheerleader nation was good :) I forgot about them. But by the time I saw their show on LRW network, I believe it was just ending the series. So, I never got a chance to watch full episodes/seasons. Just what I saw on TV some nights and then what they have on YT :( I wish I could have saw it when it first came out.

I watched the first two episodes and the last. Honestly, I was not a fan. I just kept thinking about how it related too closely with that Secret Life show.
I just want to see more of shows like CJA's :(

Hi everyone,

The show is now available for everyone to watch for free on our website showliberty.com. There are six, 30-minute episodes in the first season and we would like to get honest input from cheerleaders. After watching one or all of the episodes email me directly at[email protected] with your reviews. Any review will help but the more information the better. We want to produce cheerleading content that cheerleaders want to watch. Your reviews will be kept private so please tell us exactly how you feel and what you liked or did not like. In your review, let us know where you are from and if you are a cheerleader or coach and what type and level you are at.

Our goal with Liberty is to continue making episodes if we can attract a large audience, so if you like what you see, pass along our link and tell people and cheerleaders about our story (showliberty.com). Post our link on your social media pages.

Myself and the director of Liberty, Marcelo Ribeiro, were both former UCF Cheerleaders (IA) who won the UCA Collegiate National Title in 2003. If you want to know more information about who was involved in the production, check out our show'sIMDb page here. Also, here is our Facebook page and our Twitter Handle is @showliberty.

Im in the process of watching it right now and its actually a good series. Not as bad as Secret Diaries, but not as great as CMT Cheer. It was kind of slow to start, and it would be great to see more stunting and tumbling. I think this could definitely be a great series with more growth. Great start to it. :)

someone get this 10th year senior a tutor. he needs to graduate already:

2jfbsk7.jpg

This is like Secret Diary with better music and acting lol.

Kid was so nervous about the toss chair LMAO! They should have started with walk-ins.

That love story hit me out of nowhere!

"Where's the Sr. 5 team?" For your struggle tuck?

The little sister's facial expressions are killing me ahaha.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure you know what you're getting yourself into asking for honest reviews, but I applaud you for reaching out. I'll get to watching it eventually...moving sucks!

First of all, english is my second language so i apologize in advance for grammar and spelling errors.
I was pleasantly suprised by the show. Initially i thought that it would be ALL about cheer so i was kinda confused after the first episode, but it grew on me. I have now watched all the episodes and i really, really like it! High school drama series meets your favorite sport! Definately a win in my book! Looking forward to more episodes! Keep 'em coming!

I tried to watch it, but there was way, way, way too little actual cheerleading to keep me entertained - I just kept fast-forwarding until I'd see scenes in an gym, but there were so few and I eventually gave up after the 3rd episode.

It's also very clear many of the actors are way too old to be portraying high school kids.

Back