All-Star Anybody At Worlds Now Watching Co Ed Partner Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Predictions for All Girl results anyone? I'm going with 1. USA 2. Norway 3. Canada but that's just my opinion

Agreed. Those three were simply cleaner than the rest with the appropriate amount of difficulty, and it'll be close between them for medals. England and Mexico had some great baskets, but the regular stunt sequences just weren't as clean.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or has the Australian coed partner stunt not been uploaded yet? I can only see a handful of other countries

Not all of the videos have been uploaded yet. USA Coed is not up yet either, and I'm guessing there are more as well. Perhaps its the last portion of groups that went?

Not all of the videos have been uploaded yet. USA Coed is not up yet either, and I'm guessing there are more as well. Perhaps its the last portion of groups that went?

Ooh thanks. It must have literally just been uploaded cause I just hit refresh and now teams like Australia and Germany are added to the playlist :D
Gaah nervous to watch it though...

Am I looking in the wrong place, or has the Australian coed partner stunt not been uploaded yet? I can only see a handful of other countries
I swear I watched it but I see it has disappeared off of the sidebar (could be losing the plot with all this world's excitement)

It takes a while to upload these videos I guess. Team USA Partner Stunt still not up yet.

Back