All-Star Anyone From Cheer Excess On The Board?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

12stepCheermom

Best Parent and Grammar Teacher '14
Cheer Parent
May 10, 2011
Just trying to make some connections. Two of our coaches are headed to Paris over thanksgiving and theyre taking my CP with them. they'll all be at your gym a good bit of the week. She's bringing bows and tees to share and I hear some of the excess girls want to host her for a night or two while she's there. Just trying to say hello and "meet" you before I send her across the pond :)

She is ridiculously excited. She knew she was going with them back in April but they just firmed up some dates last night.

Wait...your cp is going to Paris, like Paris, France? How jealous am I??? That's so cool. I hope she has a blast! (I'm clearly not from Cheer Excess, I just was excited for your cp!). What a great opportunity. :tsnuami: (<---that's her going "across the pond")

Wait...your cp is going to Paris, like Paris, France? How jealous am I??? That's so cool. I hope she has a blast! (I'm clearly not from Cheer Excess, I just was excited for your cp!). What a great opportunity. :tsnuami: (<---that's her going "across the pond")
I know right! Since when does my 12 year old get to go to Europe before me?! One of her coaches speaks like 6 languages and has family in France so they go over pretty often. He's does her tumbling privates in French because she wants to learn it and he's bringing her so she can be a companion for his cousin who he'd like to have work on her English a bit more. He's just amazing, he does all our mixes too. Anyway, he visited cheer excess when he was there the last time and this time he's calling it a "cheer-cation" so I think they're planning to hang at the gym quite a lot. He's excited to give her the "native Parisian" tour of the city though.

I'm crazy jealous myself! Shell be gone over thanksgiving about 10 days or so.

:eek: Can I come?! :cheering:
That sounds like such a great opportunity and I want to do something like that sometime soon! I hope she has a great time & finds someone from Cheer Excess!

I'm also not from Cheer Excess but I hope your daughter has an amazing time! I've been to Paris quite a lot (my aunt and uncle have an apartment there) and never get tired of it. I haven't been over since I started cheer though so will definitely be looking up the gym for next time I go!

Aaah Paris. It's a beautiful city. She's going to LOVE it there..
I'm afraid she won't come home. Her entire room is Tiffany box blue and brown and covered in Eiffel towers. Even the big Aviator wall hanging she has in there is done in Tiffany blue, brown and silver ( rather than red, black and silver because that would clash apparently). Outside of Cheerleading the only thing she does is art. She just painted her third oil canvas this weekend and it's SHamazing. I think she's going to prop up a canvas, sit on a river somewhere with a beret and never come home :)

Just cause I'm gonna brag on my 12 year old CP here... This was her first canvas...
179529_3412532555038_829447517_n.jpg

This was her second (and still my favorite):
391452_3515337845106_1161766330_n.jpg

And this is the one from this weekend. Im' not a big fan of still ife sort of stuff, but I really liked this one):
318344_3617555400481_1113673670_n.jpg

Needless to say our two story foyer is the "art gallery" for her originals :)

12stepCheermom wow she is talented! She is going to love the art museums and the vibe in Paris. You may just have to go over there and make sure she actually gets on the plane home ;)
The art museums are actually what she's most excited about...right next to being the "model tumbler" for their cheer excess gym time :) shes basically fizzing over the whole thing, she might have a coronary before November even gets here.

Back