OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I hope it's Valeri

I feel like they've been preparing Rhonda for the position, just because of her presence as Martha's shadow this passed season. I also think Rybacki (sp?) would do well since he was on the selection committee and is the director of the elite program. Valeri is obviously very well qualified and has been killing it with the developmental program. Of those three, he is who I would most like to see get the position.

I initially was excited Mihai was being talked about in this mix, but if Aly is continuing to train, he belongs with her. I feel the same about Chow, who was also mentioned as a contender. I don't see them choosing an active individual athlete coach over someone higher up directing an entire USA gym program.

Anyone saw the drama that has been going in with Simone? She has ADHD and is taking medicine for it (Ritalin) since she was a kid. And it showed in her drug test (or something) because methylphenidate is illegal. and now people are saying she should be disqualified (mostly russian people because ya know they get tf gold). it is ridiculous people are saying that because there is now way she is that good just because of that one medicine she is taking.

Anyone saw the drama that has been going in with Simone? She has ADHD and is taking medicine for it (Ritalin) since she was a kid. And it showed in her drug test (or something) because methylphenidate is illegal. and now people are saying she should be disqualified (mostly russian people because ya know they get tf gold). it is ridiculous people are saying that because there is now way she is that good just because of that one medicine she is taking.
She had them approved, similarly to how NFL or MLB players can have banned substances approved for diagnosed disorders.

The Russians hacked the database and leaked the information. Just because they dope illegally doesn't mean the rest of the world does, but they are going to try to make everyone look guilty.
As long as the proper approvals were obtained, this story should end the minute it started.

She had them approved, similarly to how NFL or MLB players can have banned substances approved for diagnosed disorders.

I had no idea about this.

The Russians hacked the database and leaked the information. Just because they dope illegally doesn't mean the rest of the world does, but they are going to try to make everyone look guilty.
As long as the proper approvals were obtained, this story should end the minute it started.

That's why i think it's weird and don't know why people think this is wrong. Pretty sure the medicine she is taking only helps her brain focus more.

Russians are making big thing out of this.

Back