OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
MSU is a dumpster fire right now. Allegations are now coming from Basketball teams and the AD just peaced out.
Basketball? Wow. This should be interesting.

Lou Anna Simon's letter was trash. She took zero responsibility.

Her idea of who is on "Team MSU" definitely doesn't match mine...

I think this person who made this post has to be a troll, after going through and reading some of her other blog posts. She seriously made a blog post talking about how rich she is and how when she was a child she was forced to go to school with gross poor people. That post was rather comical, her others though are very sickening.
I read through her post, she clearly did not have the entire story so I passed it off and her chosing to remain blind to the entire situation (just like everyone else involved who let this happen... sigh).

One of the comments on her Nassar story mentions that her wordpress and twitter has gotten shut down multiple times, so im guessing troll. Sad that some people cant find more productive and positive ways to spend their time...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is what some of it says.

He has admitted to allegedly sexually “abusing” alot of the girls on the team. As far as I have read this was nothing more than digital penetration. Pardon my vulgar language, but there was no “intercourse” or “rape” as we like to call it.

What disturbs me is that so many of these girls were allowed to parade in front of television cameras in the courtroom and humiliate this man for public sport. He is already crushed and defeated so why subject him to further crucifixion? If the tables were turned and he were a woman the media would be overflowing with cries of #MeToo and #TimesUp and who knows what else.

There is NO such thing as equality. Men and women are NOT equal. This is sexism pure and simple. I do not care about his crimes. This is a human being and he does not deserve to be kicked when he is down. Especially by “promiscuous” girls who just so happen to be in front of a television camera, no doubt soaking up the attention and fame.

It brings tears to my eyes that in today’s world women can make up stories and accuse men of literally anything and they are automatically believed. These are dangerous times, friends. I ask you to put yourself in Mr. Nassar’s shoes. What if that was your father or brother or son being abused for the entire world to see? How would you feel? This is NOT what Christ preached.
I just cannot with this bs. Let's start with the author not understanding rape and sexual assault they then move onto labeling victim impact statements as a parade and then they top is off with calling CHILDREN promiscuous??? There is a special place in hell for this type of "Christian"

MyKayla Skinner was spared from the abuse and trauma as well:
Coach helped to protect gymnast MyKayla Skinner from Nassar

Lisa Spini has always been criticised for her development of Skinner as an elite gymnast (her form struggles, which are now mostly absent in her NCAA career), but she did something right as a coach here.

Interesting to note that Skinner plans to return to elite with the goal of Tokyo 2020.

Valeri Luikin resigned

60b800731a343993298b965085c4c4fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't been able to find a source outlining all of the USOC demands, but I do wonder if this was one of them.
It wasn’t... Valeri released a statement citing “strain placed on family” as the reason.

As he moves forward, I hope he’s a changed coach from the statements made against him by former WOGA athletes.

I also believe I read that the Team Coordinator can't have an elite on the team and that's something USAG enforces.

Latest posts

Back