OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Kyla Ross has officially retired from elite =(

Good.

Her time was up, and I'd rather her bow out on her own gracefully..... than have her lookin' like this trying to get to Rio

LIUKIN-CRASH.gif

Will miss Kyla in elite, but she will be great in NCAA and will have so much fun. UCLA has so many amazing gymnasts - I'd almost call them "stacked" ;)...

Nastia has such good form that she even makes that fall look beautiful and graceful - points her toes perfectly all the way down to the ground. She was so good at uneven bars.

Will miss Kyla in elite, but she will be great in NCAA and will have so much fun. UCLA has so many amazing gymnasts - I'd almost call them "stacked" ;)...

Nastia has such good form that she even makes that fall look beautiful and graceful - points her toes perfectly all the way down to the ground. She was so good at uneven bars.
I really do think Kyla's style will translate well to NCAA. UCLA has tons of talent and more coming in. Should be fun to watch!

I am happy for her with all her injuries she didn't have a lot of changes for Rio but she will take some rest and deal with injuries before she starts NCAA carrer. Nia Dennis is also out for Rio with torn achiles

Back