OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was wondering, hmm, after watching Ragan's floor routine, how many beads did Kim Z. give her? What 2 or 3 beads?

PS:I remembered watching gymnastics competitions and the Chinese gymnasts were performing similar type floor routines as Ragan and Bela K. questioned these athletes ages and eventually they were caught... I definitely do not remember anyone thinking the Chinese athletes routines as being adorable...hmm, I wonder why?

I was wondering, hmm, after watching Ragan's floor routine, how many beads did Kim Z. give her? What 2 or 3 beads?

PS:I remembered watching gymnastics competitions and the Chinese gymnasts were performing similar type floor routines as Ragan and Bela K. questioned these athletes ages and eventually they were caught... I definitely do not remember anyone thinking the Chinese athletes routines as being adorable...hmm, I wonder why?

Because the Chinese athletes had different years of birth listed in different years of competition and Ragan Smith has been reported as being born on August 8, 2000 for the entirety of her career?

Ragan is tiny, but it's not like she was listed as being born in 2002 until last year.

How many beads does Ragan get if she makes the Olympic team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with @gofriars610 I think it's irresponsible to guess at an eating disorder of someone you DON'T know. As irresponsible as assuming every athlete at WOGA has a disorder. None of us have any idea if any of them are acting or behaving in a healthy manor. Madison looks no different to me, but that means nothing. If you would've told me Shawn Johnson was struggling with a disorder in 2008, I would've said you were crazy...but she has since admitted to it. You absolutely cannot judge based on what they look like.

I am #TeamLaurie and absolutely think she should be a member of the Olympic team... but unpopular opinion time: I think she was grossly overscored last night. Looking at all of the girls who competed DTY, she has the highest score but I'd say hers was the least well-executed of the bunch. I also think her floor score seemed inflated.
She was. She scored like a 14.9 on bars with that struggle central of of a routine. I think it was your normal level of "home cooking" US inflated scored but hers were abnormally high. She's still safely on, of course.

PS anyone in the Charlotte area wanna come watch with me tomorrow night? I reserved my apartment's theater room and pretty much have no friends as interested as me. (Except my roommate who is basically required)

PS anyone in the Charlotte area wanna come watch with me tomorrow night? I reserved my apartment's theater room and pretty much have no friends as interested as me. (Except my roommate who is basically required)
Too far of a drive for me, but that sounds fun! My whole family has planned "family dinner" at my parents. I told my mom I hope everyone likes gymnastics, because it will be on the tv.

Too far of a drive for me, but that sounds fun! My whole family has planned "family dinner" at my parents. I told my mom I hope everyone likes gymnastics, because it will be on the tv.

I feel you on that one. Apparently my parents are coming over to visit tomorrow night. I don't get home from work until almost 7 so I hope they either plan to watch with me if their stay lasts longer than 830 or they go back home. Lol

My mom actually probably would want to watch with me. Maybe not the whole thing but a good chunk. I'm hoping DH will entertain my father because I'm sure he won't be quiet and watch at the necessary moments.

If I was already moved into UNCC, I would[emoji23]

Tragic news. I went to the NBCS app (on Apple TV and IPhone) to rewatch routines----gymnastics has been removed (and swimming and diving)

I know night 1 was up last night in its entirety because I had to go there to watch Gabby's beam routine
[emoji19][emoji19][emoji19][emoji19]

drive up to the dc area and come hang w/ me

Back