OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My guess remains Simone, Aly, Gabby, Laurie and Madison

Mykayla, Ragan and Maggie alternates.

Which would give Ragan enough beads for a bracelet but probably not a whole necklace.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which would give Ragan enough beads for a bracelet but probably not a whole necklace.
This is my prediction too.

same

Idk, reading the immediate change in Gabby's behavior and lack of rigorous training in the time leading up to the Olympics, new Coach and watering down of routines,,,um, maybe Gabby already made that decision to leave or being told to leave by the TPTB, (Marta's Camp)
My team choice: Simone, Laurie, Aly, Madison and Ragan(just for the beads and Rio connection)

I'm pretty pumped to see everyone's Leo's tonight. I think it's a a safe bet that most will be in "USA" or American theme/color/whatever Leo's

I'm pretty pumped to see everyone's Leo's tonight. I think it's a a safe bet that most will be in "USA" or American theme/color/whatever Leo's

I would like for someone to wear a pretty black leotard with black stoning

And absolutely no pink accents. Or any color accent at all

That would be very pretty. I would like to see an all white one as well with just silver stones.

I wonder how a black Leo with blue and red stones would look?

Gabby practiced in black the other day (it did have pink on it I think.) It was so chalky! I'm guessing that's why we don't really see black leos.

I'm really hoping for Ragan she is such a talent and really has shown great consitancy! she will be a great athlete to have as a returner come the next olympics as well because of her age

I don't want Gabby on the team unless she shows up tonight in a big way.

and part of me thinks that Gabby herself doesn't want to be on the team.

As they can only use under armour leos their choices are limited

Back