OT Artistic Gymnastics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
it broke my heart that Ashton fell. And then they showed her crying.

Maggie falling off beam :(. Ugh no. I kind of fan girling her.

Yes and yes! I'm becoming a big Ashton fan and my heart broke for her. Same with Maggie. I just want her to go with Simone since they're best friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
All the girls past have said that trials is more nerve-racking than the Olympics so I'll put most of the beam mistakes to nerves but I need to see a complete turnaround on Sunday. Marta said Gabby is still on her team as of now. so I still see now change but hey anything can happen

I think it's very interesting Gabby fired Kittia I'm hearing from some sources she wasn't even in the arena tonight and was actually back in Ohio. I've also heard that Gabby hadn't been training before coming to San Jose I'm not sure how long but there is some drama there. Also other athletes had 2 coaches on the floor tonight there is more to this story than is being told.

I think it's very interesting Gabby fired Kittia I'm hearing from some sources she wasn't even in the arena tonight and was actually back in Ohio. I've also heard that Gabby hadn't been training before coming to San Jose I'm not sure how long but there is some drama there. Also other athletes had 2 coaches on the floor tonight there is more to this story than is being told.

I did notice other gymnasts with two coaches (Kim/Christian---Ragan Smith)

But I'm not following into the hearsay about what's going on with Gabby. I think it's terrible and horrible that she's falling apart at this moment. I think if Gabby hadn't lost Gabby there is no way someone like Mykayla or Maggie would be a consideration for her spot. I think she fed into a lot of the "hype" and now it's a distraction for her and she lost her way

9 months ago she was second in the AA at worlds...we know what she's capable of and she better find a way to show up with it tomorrow

Also. Her floor routine looks like she wandering around lost in the world

But at least it's not Ragans [emoji849]

For the most part I hate a wolf turn on the beam. I think they're hideous (Simone's included....especially Simone's actually). The arms flying all over just makes my skin crawl
It's the most "weebles wobble but they won't fall down" thing in the world for me

Anyway. This post is hilarious
When Wolf Turns Go Bad | The Balance Beam Situation

All I know after watching trials yesterday is that Kocian has eating problems and it is serious. oh Woga and their weight problems......

I feel like a broken record, but again, at Gabby's worst she could still beat 98% of the world, so I'm not counting her out yet. However, when whichever announcer said after P&Gs someone told her to "just have fun out there!" and her response was hysterically crying, I think it speaks volumes. She's mentally not in it anymore.

Ragan and Ashton definitely had two coaches with them last night, so the reasoning for Kittia not being there is bull. I will say I noticed at P&Gs when Kittia hugged Gabby she was visibly cringing and pulling away every time so there's definitely more to that story. At the time I chalked it up to her being all-around grumpy that day, but I'm worried that's another huge factor that has messed with her psyche when she was already a little fragile.

Her actual scores last night don't matter; what matters is that she's losing consistency points from the committee and that'll get her. She either needs to come out with a vengeance and hit her $hit on Sunday, or I believe we'll see her final wave goodbye, much like Nastia's.

i wouldnt say that necessarily, granted she isnt the shortest of the bunch but she doesnt look un healthy to me.

Simone mentioned once in interview that one of her friends from national team has parents and coaches who are obssesive about her weight. She also said something about swimming and sauna after every workout to keep weight off. Vanesa alter who was woga girl said Valeri said to her wife to take her to sauna after evey practice.
And Kocian looked way thiner than in Glasgow. I just can't believe we still have weight problems in 2016.

Simone mentioned once in interview that one of her friends from national team has parents and coaches who are obssesive about her weight. She also said something about swimming and sauna after every workout to keep weight off. Vanesa alter who was woga girl said Valeri said to her wife to take her to sauna after evey practice.
And Kocian looked way thiner than in Glasgow. I just can't believe we still have weight problems in 2016.
Aimee wrote on her Facebook not everything in that article was completely true so I would take that into consideration. Also if it is true I'm 99% sure it was another girl one who is Simone's BFF. From what I've heard she was posting Snapchats at the pool and sauna after her injury. I don't do Snapchat though but I've heard multiple sources say that so I'm pretty sure it's not Maddie.

Gabby just doesn't look like she enjoying gymnastics at all right now. Her floor was blah, and she didn't even remotely try and stay on the beam on her L turn. Is going to the Olympics even what she wants at this point or is she feeling pressured and pushed into doing it?

Back