All-Star As The Season Closes Out - Are You Switching Gyms Or Staying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Funny how rude your being, since your daughter told me all about how she'd love to go there. dont worry she'll go to spirit and be on a level 1-3 maybe 4 team goodluck. btw michael is sure gonna know all about the trash talking you did:)

How is she being rude by saying she's good at the gym she's at?? I would hardly call that trash talking...

Am I the only one that thought 'theoneandonly' was Tom? LOL! Everyone just needs to RELAX!

Yeah I just realized that now when I saw the Sunshine Music Productions thread...evidentally he thought "theoneandonly" was someone else!

Funny how rude your being, since your daughter told me all about how she'd love to go there. dont worry she'll go to spirit and be on a level 1-3 maybe 4 team goodluck. btw michael is sure gonna know all about the trash talking you did:)

ok wonderful fiece people lets stop this madness and just be happy campers. Its your own personal choice where you want to go, we cant decide for others !

The best two years of my life. And I owe that solely to Spirit. It's definitely not easy, but nothing worth doing is!
i just realized that my name is almost the same as your lol, i made this account when i was gonna tryout for spirit.

How is she being rude by saying she's good at the gym she's at?? I would hardly call that trash talking...
because thats the thing, she dissing a gym that i know has wonderful coaches and shes moving to spirit. Now i have no problem with anyone going to spirit of texas i myself am thinking of going there, but the way she comes on her to diss previous coaches her daughter is just rude.

I am switching gyms. My choices at Sparks Allstars, Baystate Allstars, or East Celebrity Elite all for level 5.
They are all great gyms...I suggest maybe going to some of their open gyms and get to know the coaches and athletes a bit to see what's a good fit for you...I'm not as familiar with Baystate for level 5 but Sparks and Ece are both great..good luck with whatever you decide!

I am switching gyms. My choices at Sparks Allstars, Baystate Allstars, or East Celebrity Elite all for level 5.
If I were you, I would go with East Elite. They are an amazing program and the parents/cheerleaders are very nice. I grew up in Cumberland, RI. I now live in San Diego so my daughter cheers for Cheerforce San Diego

My daughter cheers with Cheerforce. We have been with these coaches for years and would never consider leaving there gym. They are truly a good organization.:D

Back