All-Star As The Season Closes Out - Are You Switching Gyms Or Staying?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Deff staying to be a cheer tyme gator !
Maybe going to our other gym though . Its just as close & my bestfriends are going there
Plus hoping I get my tuck , so I can be on senior3 . :)

Staying <3 I could never see myself Leaving my gym. Their my second family, it will be my 5th season here and my coaches have been my coaches for 8 Years and they are great :)

My cp is switching gyms. Nothing negative about our previous gym but a new gym opened up basically in our backyard (5 minutes door-to-door). The gym we're leaving is about 25 minutes away. So, factoring in commuting time, gas costs, as well as some outside family commitments and everything adds up to make a perfect fit for our family life. I had my cp tumbling there with the coaches for the past 3 months and she's made amazing progress with her skills. She loves the coaches & always walks away with a big smile on her face and such confidence in herself - it's been great to see.

We're very excited to become a part of the Famous Athletics family & get to be involved with the program from the beginning!

(And I must selfishly admit to being more than a little excited at the prospect of more family dinner meals together instead of running crazy with everybody eating at different times & just being able to drop her at the gym and run back home to actually get something done while she's practicing. It's like a gift of extra time!)

My cp is switching gyms. Nothing negative about our previous gym but a new gym opened up basically in our backyard (5 minutes door-to-door). The gym we're leaving is about 25 minutes away. So, factoring in commuting time, gas costs, as well as some outside family commitments and everything adds up to make a perfect fit for our family life. I had my cp tumbling there with the coaches for the past 3 months and she's made amazing progress with her skills. She loves the coaches & always walks away with a big smile on her face and such confidence in herself - it's been great to see.

We're very excited to become a part of the Famous Athletics family & get to be involved with the program from the beginning!

(And I must selfishly admit to being more than a little excited at the prospect of more family dinner meals together instead of running crazy with everybody eating at different times & just being able to drop her at the gym and run back home to actually get something done while she's practicing. It's like a gift of extra time!)

That's where we're going!!! So we're joining the same family. Our last competition with our gym we're at now is Saturday and then we're starting the clinics at FA on Monday! Can't wait!!!!:) My daughters' are already taking privates from one of the guys there (he was at our old gym and just left and is going over to Famous) so it's perfect. We were switching anyway, but it works out well that our tumbling coach is already there.

cheer-ful mom said:

This program already seems to have so much potential and they've only showcased a partial year team! Definitely looking forward to seeing what they bring the the table in Illinois! Sounds like a great fit for your family too! Those family dinners are important :)

Might change. Our gym is small and the highest level team they have is Sr 3. My cp is progressing well and working on getting her layout consistently. But to achieve tumbling success, I take her to a gymastics gym because the team tumbling is not consistent. She would love to go to worlds someday, but the cost is high. ECE is about 40 min away and it goes up from there. I have heard great things about Sparks, but think the drive would be over an hour and a half, and thats too far for a 12 yo. Love our coaches and it feels like family. Its also nice to be a big fish in a small pool. It could be hard for her to go from one of the main girls, to one of the crowd.

where abouts are you in MA? Depending on your location, there are several gyms in the Worcester area, some really good ones with higher level teams.

Back