All-Star Athletic Champs - Providence, RI 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My twitter is @cheeeeer93 (same as here)
No guarantees but I think I will try and tweet these divisions for day one:
Small Junior 3
Small Senior 3
Large Senior Coed 3
Junior 5
Junior Coed 5
Large Senior 5
Small Senior 5

I'll have to check with my team's schedule and figure out day two but probably something similar.
But updates aren't too necessary since all the videos will be on Varsity.

Anyone up there know anything about the SNOWSTORM hitting FRIDAY?

From the weather channel website (regarding the timing):

Pittsburgh (Late Thursday-Thursday night), Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia (Late Thursday night-Friday early morning), New York City (Friday morning), Boston (Friday morning through afternoon), Portland (Friday morning through afternoon)

It also looks like it won't even be too much 1-2 inches at most.

From the weather channel website (regarding the timing):

Pittsburgh (Late Thursday-Thursday night), Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia (Late Thursday night-Friday early morning), New York City (Friday morning), Boston (Friday morning through afternoon), Portland (Friday morning through afternoon)

It also looks like it won't even be too much 1-2 inches at most.

Some of the local channels are iffy on how much snow it will be. Some are saying 6+ inches. In my experience, Weather Channel isn't that great for snow fall quantities.

I know I'm probably the only one who looks at the Level 6 teams, but it looks like ECE's all-girl level 6 team dropped out. Bummer, they're always exciting.

There was a news report on one of the Providence news stations that there will be a "plowable" "shovelable" amount of snowfall on Friday. How do they do on the roads up there? do they clear them well?

Back