All-Star Attitude Of Bases

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My 2 CP's stunt together this cheer season. Youngest CP is a flyer. Oldest CP is her side base. So far, it has gone great!

Mine are cheering and stunting together for the first time this year too. They are doing high school not allstar. Oldest is the backspot and younger is flying. Younger cp hasn't flown before. She was always a backspot.

This could be an interesting year. Coach is wanting to compete.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A couple of days ago I was fronting a half up to extension and the flyer didnt stay tight and managed I dont know how to head butt me with her chin leaving a a massive bump 1inch from my head!!

Later I said to a coach if I was had a massive lump on my head and I was on the ground imagine how badly the flyer would have been injured if I did catch her and they said that was a good attitude that some people dont get.

My question is why isnt the attitude of bases like that because even at a lower level you have the saftey of the flyer in your hands!!

I agree!!my sunt group(s) last season would always complain and even cry. i don't understand im in there hands, yes i need to do this and this but NO ONE IS PERFECT. Now this year i fly and help front spot but i heard one of the bases say when we are in prep level or half, she always looks around. THAT IS CRAZY, you need to watch the person above at all time. Iv talked to lots of people about it, i dont get some people. I guess not everyone takes is so serious as it should be.

Back