Australian Competitions 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Australian Nationals are you looking forward to?

• AASCF Nationals

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Asia Pacific Nationals WCC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Australasian Majors

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aus Cheer Australian Grand

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good point...

i do know CheerCon is planning on bringing a 'Classic' event to Victoria next year. I am assuming your from that state of course
Yup, in the lovely climes of Melbourne town.

I'm not familiar with CheerCon but I would love another comp company to offer something, anything! I travelled up to AsiaPacs last year to check it out with the thought of maybe proposing it to some teams as an alternate to AASCF, but the judging and overall event quality didn't offer enough to make it worth while for the cost of travel. I'll almost definitely maybe be going up to check out the majors as an option for next year's calendar as AASCF is supposed to be back in Melbourne 2013, freeing us up for a travel comp.

I am still hoping of traveling with my stunt group up to another comp but having 1/2 of TeamPink uni students, it might not be possible.

Well ladies...

Feel free to check our classic on August 4th, be your brother will be competing there haha...

And bow cat we are having a nationals in Sydney, darling harbour to be exact, on November 18th, I'd be more than happy to give you an all access pass so you can see behind science and what not, same applies to you Beth, more than happy to give you coaches access

Sounds great, flipmac :) As it's after all the other comps we should be able to sneak up without a problem. Might take Caitlin Starla and Team Pink with us ;)

Awesome!

My email is [email protected]

Shoot me a message sometime and I can make sure you get a coaches pass, and if you bring a team i can make sure you get a couple extra if you have other people you want to bring with you

Why? Has something happened?

I was going on a trip with DUSC to Las Vegas when they canceled days before we left. They say the company was hacked and we believed them until we called the Airline and Hotel companies and they said they never paid for the bookings... So what were they doing with our money. Apparently this isnt the first time this has happened. Now we aren't sure we'll get a refund. So my team and a few other companies have boycott DUSC this year and we probably won't compete again.

I was going on a trip with DUSC to Las Vegas when they canceled days before we left. They say the company was hacked and we believed them until we called the Airline and Hotel companies and they said they never paid for the bookings... So what were they doing with our money. Apparently this isnt the first time this has happened. Now we aren't sure we'll get a refund. So my team and a few other companies have boycott DUSC this year and we probably won't compete again.
Lemme get this straight, you paid DUSC for the trip and they were supposed to book travel, accom etc? Was it a whole team or just a few people (not that it makes it any less illegal)? Have you taken any legal action? This reminds me of another team (maybe the same one) that were headed to Dual in the Desert, were ripped off and trying to fundraise last minute.

Lemme get this straight, you paid DUSC for the trip and they were supposed to book travel, accom etc? Was it a whole team or just a few people (not that it makes it any less illegal)? Have you taken any legal action? This reminds me of another team (maybe the same one) that were headed to Dual in the Desert, were ripped off and trying to fundraise last minute.
Yeah, nothing was paid for. This not only was a full team this had a lot of family members going as well as continuing on for a family vacation (I planned to go to Worlds after and had to book flights and accommodation three days before leaving). We will be taking legal action if they continue to stall, and there was another indecent with a team going to Hawaii as well... hence why I'm asking all Aussie Cheerleaders not to go to DUSC.

Yeah, nothing was paid for. This not only was a full team this had a lot of family members going as well as continuing on for a family vacation (I planned to go to Worlds after and had to book flights and accommodation three days before leaving). We will be taking legal action if they continue to stall, and there was another indecent with a team going to Hawaii as well... hence why I'm asking all Aussie Cheerleaders not to go to DUSC.
Wow. I can't believe they have the audacity to keep running this year. I'm so sorry for you, the team and the families. I hope you do take legal action. If you need legal advice Beth Docker might be able to help you out.

Wow. I can't believe they have the audacity to keep running this year. I'm so sorry for you, the team and the families. I hope you do take legal action. If you need legal advice Beth Docker might be able to help you out.

A massive message went out to many gym owners in Australia about this all...

Many people are In the know, but public slandering was obviously not the go...

Best of luck pursing justice

I was probably a lowly athlete with my head in the clouds when it happened :( Sonny T QCE mentioned it in Florida but I was too stressed out and overwhelmed at the time to pay proper attention to it. Sorry buddy (ps. you looked adorbs in your uni at worlds ;))

A massive message went out to many gym owners in Australia about this all...

Many people are In the know, but public slandering was obviously not the go...

Best of luck pursing justice

Awesome thanks, was hoping that had happened. :)

Back