Australian Competitions 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which Australian Nationals are you looking forward to?

• AASCF Nationals

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Asia Pacific Nationals WCC

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Australasian Majors

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Aus Cheer Australian Grand

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I never got a message about it, so thanks for letting me know Sonny T QCE, oh and yeah - legal advice here if you need it!

Thanks for the offer flipmac, I would definitely take you up on it except I will be overseas in August so can't make it! Otherwise yeah I'd be there anyway to watch Callum compete :) I'll be coming to his comp today so might see you there! I'll pop you an email if I have any q's about your comps for next season.

We never heard about it either. Someone needs to make this public knowledge so other innocent clubs are not robbed of their money. How devastating for teams that have prepared and trained for an overseas tour and find themselves with nothing but lies. Very disappointing DUSC

last year was just incredible.
do we know if they are using the stage and lighting for other comps or are they saving it for just nationals?

We are just having the lighting and staging at Nationals as incredibly expensive to stage at that level and we are committed to keeping costs down as much as possible at our 5 x Winterfest and 6 x State Championships..

AASCF Nationals this year will be amazing as in addition to the high production values we bring we are offering 6 x USASF Cheer & Dance World Championship Bids and bringing 8 Worlds Judges from the USA (which we are incredibly proud of as feel that the judging aspect is of supreme importance at comps..)

Many event producers are calling their comps "Nationals" but AASCF Nationals is a true Nationals with incredible support from all over Australia (and NZ teams are committed as well as possibly some Korean teams ..) and by far the biggest with over 300 teams /4000 competitors expected

Check out of promo and poster and contact [email protected] if you have any questions :)
http://www.aascf.com.au/files/AASCF_2012_Nationals_poster.jpg

Many event producers are calling their comps "Nationals" but AASCF Nationals is a true Nationals with incredible support from all over Australia (and NZ teams are committed as well as possibly some Korean teams ..) ]

wow teams from NZ and possibly Korea - that would be amazing!

We are just having the lighting and staging at Nationals as incredibly expensive to stage at that level and we are committed to keeping costs down as much as possible at our 5 x Winterfest and 6 x State Championships..

AASCF Nationals this year will be amazing as in addition to the high production values we bring we are offering 6 x USASF Cheer & Dance World Championship Bids and bringing 8 Worlds Judges from the USA (which we are incredibly proud of as feel that the judging aspect is of supreme importance at comps..)

Many event producers are calling their comps "Nationals" but AASCF Nationals is a true Nationals with incredible support from all over Australia (and NZ teams are committed as well as possibly some Korean teams ..) and by far the biggest with over 300 teams /4000 competitors expected

Check out of promo and poster and contact [email protected] if you have any questions :)
http://www.aascf.com.au/files/AASCF_2012_Nationals_poster.jpg

wow teams from NZ and possibly Korea - that would be amazing!

Yay so glad the Kiwis are coming back to AASCF Nationals, gosh last team was the Titans in 2008 in Brisbane, there was only seven of them and they were amazing!!

Yay so glad the Kiwis are coming back to AASCF Nationals, gosh last team was the Titans in 2008 in Brisbane, there was only seven of them and they were amazing!!

I wonder what NZ teams are going so i can support them!

How did everyone go that competed at NSW AASCF Winterfest over the weekend? coachbd I think I saw on Facebook that one of your teams won?? :)

My Level 1 team came first and my Level 3 team came third. Both had a few pyramid and timing issues but since it was the first ever cheer comp in their first ever cheer season for 38 out of 40 of my cheerleaders I was pretty pleased! And they are all motivated to work harder for next comp! Think they finally understand now the reason behind half the stuff I say to them! (keep clean, hit your stunts/body positions, sharp motions etc haha)

There is another NSW Winterfest down South (this one was up North) after all the other Winterfests in late July so there'll be lots more teams competing then too! :)

My Level 1 team came first and my Level 3 team came third.

Wow a BIG congrats to both of your teams for placing - especially with so many new brand cheerleaders! You must feel like a proud parent :)

Will let you know how we go at the VIC comp this weekend... definitely starting the feel the nerves now!

So excited for the Australasian Majors! It going to be amazing.

All Star Cheerleaders have these teams coming:

Legacy Legendz (Cheerbrandz Nationals Champs Level 5)

Legacy Stormz (Cheerbrandz Nationals Champs level 4)

Legacy Spirit (Cheerbrandz Nationals Champs Open Level 3)

Legacy Devilz (Cheerbrandz Nationals Champs Open Level 2)

Reign Ponys (Cheerbrandz Grand Champs Level 2)

and Many other teams we don't have videos of including Pride Jagz (Level 3 grand champs), Legacy Snowflakez (Large youth level 1 champs) and Pride Kittenz (Level 1 grand champs).

We can't wait to compete against all of the amazing Australian teams out there! Good luck to everyone attending the majors!

Back