All-Star Ball Up 360's. Anyone?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King means.. Platinum Athletics Coed 5!

youll be surprised once you see a video of of Platinum Ahtletics they put a little twist to the stunt! hehehe
wink.png

King means.. Platinum Athletics Coed 5!

youll be surprised once you see a video of of Platinum Ahtletics they put a little twist to the stunt! hehehe ;)

You know, I saw Kyle and met those kids in Indy. Super, super nice young women. I think I know what you are saying, but they will get there. You know the type, very determined.

No she said Pacific Coast MAGIC small senior all girl at worlds...
And yes our small all girl will again compete a 360 ball up to heel stretch that is caught at the top
that was pacific coast magic thats what it said. & video cant find them !

There is a extra twist coming on Maddie's and the other two, little Maddie and Erica are doing what she is doing now. I hope we have 5 doing the present skill now at Worlds. Hope, not predict. From observation, you better be hitting it 95% of the time in practice if you want to put these kids in the pressure cooker of competition and have them throw these stunts and hit. If they are iffy in practice, they will fall in competition.
AGREE, i dont know what they'll do MORE with hers, but i've been hearing things about it too, too risky imo !

Platinum Small Limited has three Ball Up 360's Stretch to Stretch (High to High) plus a highlight version of that...

AGREE, i dont know what they'll do MORE with hers, but i've been hearing things about it too, too risky imo !

Astute and the other side of the equation. However, you like to push the envelope, the kids do, and it could push teams that are very similar score wiseout of their comfort zone, even it it pushes you out of yours. Competition I suppose. That said, if they are not hittng 10 of 10 consistantly at the end of practice, people outside the gym will never see it in competition.

Back