All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dying.., trying to figure out if i have to really leave on friday or wait toll saturday... Or get a room sunday night or drive home really late... Waiting till thursday is really late!!!!
Glad we have a house for the 3 nights. No decision needed for Sunday night. We have a
Place to hang out all day unlike yesterday with the 7 hours between competing and awards. There is only so much shopping I can do.

Glad we have a house for the 3 nights. No decision needed for Sunday night. We have a
Place to hang out all day unlike yesterday with the 7 hours between competing and awards. There is only so much shopping I can do.

That's how I was for beast of the east. I'm really hoping her 2 teams are closer together.

This past weekend they were only about 3 hours apart. That was almost perfect.

That's how I was for beast of the east. I'm really hoping her 2 teams are closer together.

This past weekend they were only about 3 hours apart. That was almost perfect.
Her two teams competed a little over an hour apart but the awards were so much later for one. Next weekend she coaches a lower level team that we r hoping is not early!

If this helps anyone
Awards for
Sr 4. 4:30pm
Sr 4.2 6pm
jr 3 and sr r 5 8:35 pm
worlds awards 9:15. Pm
Sunday

Last edited:
No, no teams In That division for us.. MyTrip

Yth1 awards Sunday 1:30

Jr2. Saturday 5pm

Tentative of course :)

If this helps anyone
Awards for
Sr 4. 4:30pm
Sr 4.2 6pm
jr 3 and sr r 5 8:35 pm
worlds awards 9:15. Pm
Sunday
Guess we won't be sticking around to see the World's Bids being that they start at 9:15 and we have an almost 3 hour ride home. Hopefully they do jr. 4 awards around the same time as Sr. 4 so we are out of there at a decent hour.

Back