All-Star Battle At The Boardwalk 2/7-2/8

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guess we won't be sticking around to see the World's Bids being that they start at 9:15 and we have an almost 3 hour ride home. Hopefully they do jr. 4 awards around the same time as Sr. 4 so we are out of there at a decent hour.

I've got a 7 hour ride home and my husband has to go to work on Monday. So this should be interesting.

Guess we won't be sticking around to see the World's Bids being that they start at 9:15 and we have an almost 3 hour ride home. Hopefully they do jr. 4 awards around the same time as Sr. 4 so we are out of there at a decent hour.
they are back to back and start at 3:45

Thank you so much for your help! By any chance can you share what time time the Large J4's start competing? I'm trying to decide whether to get a hotel or not
if im correct around 12:30 thats performance time not warm up- also still preliminary

So completely annoyed with EPs who post schedules so late! Here we all are desperately trying to get information so we can attempt to plan ahead. We shouldn't have to be asking fierceboarders these questions the week of a competition!! Thanks for everyone who has provided answers - since there are storms forecasted for Friday and Monday I am not looking forward to the drive and having an idea of when I have to be there and when I can go home is greatly appreciated. Not looking forward to another 8 hour wait between compete time and awards, but it sounds like that is what I'm going to get. At this point I'd rather them tell us who won on Varsity TV on Monday :D

At least if there is snow maybe cp won't miss a day of school on Monday as i am not driving home when awards won't b done until 10
These Monday delays/closing after comp weekends r the best!

they are back to back and start at 3:45
Thank you!!!! I'm sure I will still have a cheer hangover on Monday, but at least we should get home at a decent hour! My CP is performing on Sat. with her high school team and on Sun. with her Sr. 4 All Star team.

Thanks to everyone who has helped out by posting the tentative time.
Anyone have an idea for Y3 award time? That's the only one my group is waiting on to make a Sunday night drive decision.

Back