All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

South Jersey Storm is making bows that we can trade!
I will have a few of them LMK if you want one :)

I'm pretty sure some USA Wildcat teams will have bows to trade as well. I know our Lrg. jr. 2 team & possibly lrg senior coed 3 was getting some to trade (could be totally wrong though lol)

Yeah Im confused... How are they both going for bids when they have crossovers?
They already have at large bids. And you can compete with crossovers for any type of bid. just have to replace them before worlds. You can sub in 7 people within your program that competed at the competition or were listed as alternates. And 3 people that you want to add from anywhere. So theyre fine bid wise

They already have at large bids. And you can compete with crossovers for any type of bid. just have to replace them before worlds. You can sub in 7 people within your program that competed at the competition or were listed as alternates. And 3 people that you want to add from anywhere. So theyre fine bid wise
No I know, I meant like are they only taking one to worlds? Or what? Maybe they're waiting to see which one gets the paid bid.

Coed or all girl or just Small senior 5 in general?
i would assume most people mean small senior all girl when they say small senior. other wise they would say small limited if they meant coed. or the small division or small level 5 if they meant small everyone.

i would assume most people mean small senior all girl when they say small senior. other wise they would say small limited if they meant coed. or the small division or small level 5 if they meant small everyone.

ohh thast would make more sense. my bad still a little cheer-slow sometimes lol

Latest posts

Back