All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey competitions get really expensive, just saying I love BATC even more for giving the coaches free stuff!!!! Anddd its a great competition so its like a win, win situation lol ...

Hey competitions get really expensive, just saying I love BATC even more for giving the coaches free stuff!!!! Anddd its a great competition so its like a win, win situation lol ...
Its great minus the midget area that they decided to shove level 5 in last year with 6 rows of bleachers.

But i think I will be there on saturday!

And bids... i'm thinking weather girls for all girl.
And then for the coed and small bids, i'm thinking it is between SJS, pro, and USA.

And bids... i'm thinking weather girls for all girl.
And then for the coed and small bids, i'm thinking it is between SJS, pro, and USA.

USA wildcats? M80s already have a full paid, so I think SJS volcanoes, and maybe closely by kobras and wildcats. and Weather girls I'd agree with for All girl, maybe, nvm no maybes, i dont see any closer contenders

USA wildcats? M80s already have a full paid, so I think SJS volcanoes, and maybe closely by kobras and wildcats. and Weather girls I'd agree with for All girl, maybe, nvm no maybes, i dont see any closer contenders
i'm just confused by what team has which boys.

I think its really funny that ppl are all over Weathergirls and no one has ever seen them! lol I guess its all in the name! Im sure they are gonna be good but saying no other contenders is kinda crazy to me!

People did the same with Suns before the season started. These girls that are making up Weather Girls are currently competing on level 5s at Twisters. Maybe gives them a slight edge considering their already in competition shape, and not just a newly formed team.

Besides that, I think people are picking them, because that's who they want to get the bid.

Back