All-Star Battle At The Capitol- March 11-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What teams do you think have a bid chance that aren't normally talked about or well know- kinda of a suprise team???everyone talks about the big name teams we all know but have you been at a comp this year and saw a team with bid potential???

so i know there is a bow trading thing, but is anyone still trading shirts? cuz im still trying to trade shirts as usual -.-

Fierceboarders (571)294-0738

I think 1 paid will go to Weathergirls, and another 1 will go to SJS volcanoes.

Fierceboarders. lets meet at the same place we ate last year? or meet at gaylord? i rarely do this, but add me to a text list if theres a list or text me 571 294 0738
I didn't go to this comp last year. Where did everyone meet?

Sorry, I've been pretty busy and I haven't had a chance to look into any places.

I think 1 paid will go to Weathergirls, and another 1 will go to SJS volcanoes.

Fierceboarders. lets meet at the same place we ate last year? or meet at gaylord? i rarely do this, but add me to a text list if theres a list or text me 571 294 0738

SJS Avalanche should get the paid - they are amazing

so according to the video when the cobra sees people or "teams" (i'm really stretching this analogy) it goes into escape mode and avoids confrontation or "avoids competition". is that what you really want to compare your team to?

Sarcasm unappreciated. You know what was meant to be taken from that video.

But I don't think the phrases escape mode nor avoids competition were ever used. I believe it said something about being incredibly alert and detecting others before you have any clue of it's presence. So maybe, and stretching in the same manner you did, you "won't even see us coming"- B/c its alertness, speed, and stealth, the king cobra could strike you before you even knew what hit you!

BAM

(all in good fun)

I'd love to do a meet up sometime saturday (i'm not staying in DC since I only live an hourish away, hotels are expensive for the poor college kid, and i have to be back at school sunday night)
just let me know on here what is decided, or via twitter @tuckxandxtwist :)

Sarcasm unappreciated. You know what was meant to be taken from that video.

But I don't think the phrases escape mode nor avoids competition were ever used. I believe it said something about being incredibly alert and detecting others before you have any clue of it's presence. So maybe, and stretching in the same manner you did, you "won't even see us coming"- B/c its alertness, speed, and stealth, the king cobra could strike you before you even knew what hit you!

BAM

(all in good fun)

of course my comment was out of jest and as mentioned in my post i was stretching for the analogy a bit. nothing i said was supposed to be taken literal nor did i think everything you said was literal. i know your team's not literally a cobra waiting to inject people with venom...so perhaps my unappreciated sarcasm failed just as much as your use of self promotion. but anyway, i am very excited for the weekend. batc has come so far over the past years and there's going to be some real competition in all levels. good luck everyone!

Id love to meet some people from the boards too!! Good luck to everyone this weekend and safe travels to D.C.!!

of course my comment was out of jest and as mentioned in my post i was stretching for the analogy a bit. nothing i said was supposed to be taken literal nor did i think everything you said was literal. i know your team's not literally a cobra waiting to inject people with venom...so perhaps my unappreciated sarcasm failed just as much as your use of self promotion. but anyway, i am very excited for the weekend. batc has come so far over the past years and there's going to be some real competition in all levels. good luck everyone!
HOW'D YOU FIND OUT ABOUT THE LIVE COBRA WE HAVE TO SET LOOSE ON WARM UPS???!?!?!?!?!

I didn't go to this comp last year. Where did everyone meet?

Sorry, I've been pretty busy and I haven't had a chance to look into any places.
There is the sports bar in the gaylord hotel....

we need to meet up sharkdad!! if you see any wildcats just ask them for leelee.

Back