All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shooting Stars wasnt at BUTBT or WSF.

Congrats to TG and GA, they both deserved it.

i know ASC has said in the past they give the bids to whom they think will represent them best at worlds. And since TG and GA hit nearly perfect both days as to Sr elite's pyramid collapsing day 1, thats why the paid bids were given to them.

Yeah...I don't agree with that. I really don't get why a competition company would give 2 paid bids in the same division.

Did t-birds have a good enough day for someone to post the vid without you getting mad? I wanna see em'soooooo bad! they are my passion ever since i saw them on disney

I wasn't there today. And it's not up to me I just asked. Happy won't allow any ACE member to post videos until February.

Even if they went with top scores, who is to say that SE had the next highest score? Going by yesterdays scores, TGi5 had a higher score than CEA and hit today, so there is a chance that CEA still wasn't next in line.

I believe it has been said several times in this thread that the bids would be handed down by the discretion of the company. AC probably picked TG and GA because they felt those two teams could represent their company perfectly at worlds. I am sure CEA will pick up their bid soon and all will be fine.

Congrats to all teams that competed this weekend and everyone driving or flying home have a safe trip and be super careful in the winter storm.

Why in the world would a competition company give a team who isn't consistent a full paid bid when there are there teams who were. Just think about it... I'm honestly not surprised that SE didn't get one. They had a pyramid mishap yesterday and Maddie's stunt looked like it struggled a little bit (no disrespect, its still amazing, it just wasn't the best they've done it). And only a few of their running passes were together. Don't worry people, they will get their bid.

Yeah...I don't agree with that. I really don't get why a competition company would give 2 paid bids in the same division.

i dont agree with it either, i really wanted Top gun IOC5 to get paid. They were to good to go home without a bid.

but it is what is and both teams did great and deserved it.

No disrespect at all to GA but I don't understand how they got 2nd and a paid bid? Both paid bids in the same division...so weird.

TG and CEA were awarded paid bids at Jamfest Indy last year in the same division so it's not something that has never been done before....I agree, however, that it is weird for a company to WANT to give two teams in the same division a bid knowing the possibility of both winning is 0%

Back