All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

TG and CEA were awarded paid bids at Jamfest Indy last year in the same division so it's not something that has never been done before....I agree, however, that it is weird for a company to WANT to give two teams in the same division a bid knowing the possibility of both winning is 0%

Yeah..that's true..I forgot about Indy.

I cant wait for Worlds... It has always been said the teams that recieve their bids at ASC, win Worlds... well with both their paids going to the same division it shall be interesting! Hahaha

Now, no disrespect to GA for getting the paid bid, but I would have rather seen the bid go to a different team in a different division, not necessarily Senior Elite..

TG and CEA were awarded paid bids at Jamfest Indy last year in the same division so it's not something that has never been done before....I agree, however, that it is weird for a company to WANT to give two teams in the same division a bid knowing the possibility of both winning is 0%
True, but they just doubled there chances of one of their teams winning in that division.

Congratulations to both TG and GA! Both excellent! Though I have to admit I'm a little sad about SR Elite, but I'm sure they'll get that paid bid in Indy!

I agree with the bid selection. If the company made clear from the get go how their bid selection was done, then every team in attendance knew from the start that quite possibly just winning your division or even having a high score wasn't going to be good enough. With that said why would they not pick these two teams to represent them. They both hit near perfect routines two days in a row, and are shaping up to probably be two of top contenders for a globe in a division that is becoming HIGLY competitive. When you look at it from a business end who would you rather have represent you as ultimately publicity for next years event? Two teams in a division that is rapidly growing? Or one team in a division that is slowly dwindling. That is not knocking CEA or the Large Senior division by any means. Just maybe a way of looking at it in a way other than scores or perfection of routine.

Side Note: Though I agree with the bid selection because ASC made it clear they did things differently, I am still a fan of Top Score= Paid Bid

Y A H! georgia and topgun! ( :

Maybe the judges do have different things on their mind other than following the score sheets straight. hmmm?

EVERY0NE has subjunctive thinking & it usually output from you at some point.

good luck TG and GA on this season!

what videos does the person uploading have? haha im sorry everytime i start to quote you someone else posts and its throwing me off

I agree with the bid selection. If the company made clear from the get go how their bid selection was done,

Don't take this as a criticism of the bids. Doesn't matter to me.

However, you say they made it clear from the get go; but did they? Can you show me where they outline how they are going to award the bids? USASF strongly encouraged event producers to publish their bid declarations this year. I'm pretty sure that ASC did not do that.

As an example, WSF did publish theirs:

http://www.wsfcheer.info/images/uploads/2010-2011_Worlds_Bid_Declaration_-_VERSION_03.pdf

All I want is transparency.

thats what i meant earlier, when i was talking about bids! i thought they HAD to state how they were given out this year, but i guess not. i really wish they would release how they chose who to give it too? everyones saying by score but we cant know that until we see the score sheets

Back