All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Don't take this as a criticism of the bids. Doesn't matter to me.

However, you say they made it clear from the get go; but did they? Can you show me where they outline how they are going to award the bids? USASF strongly encouraged event producers to publish their bid declarations this year. I'm pretty sure that ASC did not do that.

As an example, WSF did publish theirs:

http://www.wsfcheer.info/images/uploads/2010-2011_Worlds_Bid_Declaration_-_VERSION_03.pdf

All I want is transparency.

I think my incorrect usage of punctuation made that sentence end up read the wrong way. It should have been "I agree with the bid selection if the company made it clear....." Sorry for the confusion. I do agree with you completely though. Companies bid selection process should be more clearly outlined prior to the event. Even if your selection process is, "We're going to watch and judge all of you, but at the end we are just throwing teams in a hat, first two drawn are paids, the second at larges" at least everyone would know whats up.

No disrespect at all to GA but I don't understand how they got 2nd and a paid bid? Both paid bids in the same division...so weird.
i dont know if they have ever given both paid bids to the same gym before. maybe that's why. i thought i5 would be a front runner for one and give the other to an all girl team

Don't take this as a criticism of the bids. Doesn't matter to me.

However, you say they made it clear from the get go; but did they? Can you show me where they outline how they are going to award the bids? USASF strongly encouraged event producers to publish their bid declarations this year. I'm pretty sure that ASC did not do that.

As an example, WSF did publish theirs:

I agree, Transperancy is needed and if this
Is ever to be considered as a sport, it has to make sense based on scores
http://www.wsfcheer.info/images/uploads/2010-2011_Worlds_Bid_Declaration_-_VERSION_03.pdf

All I want is transparency.

WOW!!! Congrats TG & GA!! 2 Paid in the same division.....crazy!!! Worlds is going to be INSANE!!!

Back