All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know a lot about Cheer South Sr. 3, but if they are selling t-shirts I want one. They go immediately after Top Gun Lg Coed and right before CEA Senior Elite. If I wear one of their shirts, I wouldn't have to give up my seat in the Preferred Seating section. Of course I would cheer for them while waiting.

I literally laughed out loud in the airport and have a plethora of people staring at me...Thank You...

Where in the french toast is Top Gun's International Coed 5 Team?!?!? Not Competing maybe?!

The Broke College Kids formerly known as i5 will be attending a bid competition in Wisconsin the following weekend. Other than NCA and potential full paid bid opportunities additional travel costs for them aren't feasible.

Is there going to be a live feed of this competition?

This comp is usually covered by Varsity so the videos will eventually be put up on the varsity website. It varies on how long it takes for videos to show up and they usually have parts of the routines cut out but they are free.

This comp is usually covered by Varsity so the videos will eventually be put up on the varsity website. It varies on how long it takes for videos to show up and they usually have parts of the routines cut out but they are free.
They still haven't posted last years.

I wish Varsity would choose NOT to cut out those 30 whole seconds of the routines....really!
Last year Varsity didn't put Battle under VarsityTV. So it might be a good thing to hope for them to show it and cut out some of the routine.

Back