All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Showdown is a strong word considering it's December. This will be my 6th BUTBT. Not once have I been blown away by a performance. You will see drops, bad bobbles, tumbling bust, and other small mistakes. In the end, the two L5 teams that were the most consistent over both days will get the 2 paid bids.

This comp is usually covered by Varsity so the videos will eventually be put up on the varsity website. It varies on how long it takes for videos to show up and they usually have parts of the routines cut out but they are free.
They did not video Battle last year, and I'm pretty sure they're not doing it this year either. Only thinking that because the years that they did videotape the event for viewing, they actually "advertised" it on the varsity home page. I haven't seen anything about it this year.

Showdown is a strong word considering it's December. This will be my 6th BUTBT. Not once have I been blown away by a performance. You will see drops, bad bobbles, tumbling bust, and other small mistakes. In the end, the two L5 teams that were the most consistent over both days will get the 2 paid bids.

Yep, this is more an audition for the bids.

Darn you and your thought through answers.

PS - Can I change your name please?

This comp is usually covered by Varsity so the videos will eventually be put up on the varsity website. It varies on how long it takes for videos to show up and they usually have parts of the routines cut out but they are free.

and it always seems be the the main stunt section. i'm sorry varsity but where did you derive the idea from that of ALLL things in the routine to be cut the cheer community would want the MAIN STUNT cut?!?! excuse me, but i believe you've got it VERY twisted.

nevermind i found it. but how odd warriors arnt going.. hmm but excited to see how it goes!

Back