All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Schedule, Teams, And Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheerheart4life said:
everybody going needs to wear a name tag so i know who yall are haha:)
so excited!

You're whiskers are unmistakeable along with the sad Puss n' Boots eyes. I'll make sure and say hi.

I won't be shooting the laser from my head if you are looking for me.

cheerheart4life said:
Hahahahaha I just died.
No worries, i don't scratch:)

Fair enough. I do hope anyone feels free to stop by and say hi at anytime.

I don't know a lot about Cheer South Sr. 3, but if they are selling t-shirts I want one. They go immediately after Top Gun Lg Coed and right before CEA Senior Elite. If I wear one of their shirts, I wouldn't have to give up my seat in the Preferred Seating section. Of course I would cheer for them while waiting.

If I remember correctly they used to go to BATB many years ago. Pink/black/white Their cheer said Cheer South Outgrageous, Watch us steal the show. LOL

Also wonder if Cory will be out in the main hallway in the convention center selling TG shirts out of a duffle bag again this year? LMAO

It's always a great way to pick up 2 Christmas Gifts really quickly. (hint hint)

Also wonder if Cory will be out in the main hallway in the convention center selling TG shirts out of a duffle bag again this year? LMAO

It's always a great way to pick up 2 Christmas Gifts really quickly. (hint hint)

We got some for the past two years. I really hope he is doing that again!

SMH, they should automatically give world champs a full bid for the next season.

sorry i know this is a battle thread... BUT... I couldn't agree any less with this idea. Let's look at the reigning world champs' rosters. if any team has more than about 50% of their team back, I'd be stunned. Not the same teams, not the same scoresheets, not the same will to win the bid that particular day/weekend. Earn your paid bid... every... time. Prove you deserve that money. Let's not forget, folks... this is real money. It's not $25,000 anymore, but it's still a TON of money. earn it. Last year's team doesn't deserve this year's payday. If they did, then JR should have the year off from music.

Back