All-Star Battle Under The Big Top Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why?! It's probably my favorite song from her! :D
No I LOVE the song, mixed feelings about the routine. Clean, potential is there, but watered down and safe. I know they will progress throughout the season and come Jamfest Indy, it will look way different.... but i Expected more from their debut.

I don't really like SE's new mix :/ really choppy but maybe I just need to hear a better version of it. I do love the changed though!

No I LOVE the song, mixed feelings about the routine. Clean, potential is there, but watered down and safe. I know they will progress throughout the season and come Jamfest Indy, it will look way different.... but i Expected more from their debut.

Hahaha okay I was a little concerned! ;) And I agree usually they come out with a bang for their debut. But for sure my wow factor of their routine is their pyramid! Could be a little cleaner but still really good..

Didn't Top Gun Coed use Kanye West's "Stronger" in the past? This pyramid song kinda runs with the same theme... Unexpected, but I like it nonetheless.

Hahaha okay I was a little concerned! ;) And I agree usually they come out with a bang for their debut. But for sure my wow factor of their routine is their pyramid! Could be a little cleaner but still really good..
OH, I know that pyramid wont stay that way for long. Im almost positive it will change by worlds. After running tumbling I was thinking, ok... i need some excitement and their pyramid did just that. 3x hand doubles? from boys? on TG? i know this is watered down!! lol

Back