All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

e7uqyseh.jpg

:)
That's gorgeous!

How do you guys get your gym logo or name on your bags? Is it through your gym or do you go to an embroidery place where they put it on there?
For names and such, yes. We are not supposed to get the gym's name or team names put on for trademark reasons. The twister on my bag is a patch sold by the gym that I blinged.

quick question for the hotfix stones i put over my embroidered name- can I run it through the washer since my bag is dirty or will they all fall off? They've all lasted since Christmas with everyday use for schoolbooks, being thrown in my car, etc... Will they come off if I wash it?

quick question for the hotfix stones i put over my embroidered name- can I run it through the washer since my bag is dirty or will they all fall off? They've all lasted since Christmas with everyday use for schoolbooks, being thrown in my car, etc... Will they come off if I wash it?
I don't have any experience with machine wash - but a toothbrush and some detergent is a safer bet. I've had good results.

I just got my Nfinity backpack the other day! I really want to bling out the Nfinity logo. I might bedazzle behind another logo (like on Rockstar's uniform). I am just wondering if I should put lots of bows on it or just some pins from other teams and competitions. Do any of you have any other great ideas for bedazzling your backpack or have any thoughts about mine? :D

My cp wants one of these backpacks so I'm going to buy her one, and she wants to bling it!! Our gym owner is not to keen on her logo being made into a patch.

So I'm guessing I could put the name Stars Vipers and put it on there but I need cute ideas and or placements or ways around this. Lol she wants it full of bling but it's just not going to look as cute as the South Elite bags or Cheer Atletics ones :( any ideals?

Back