All-Star Bedazzled Nfinity Backpacks?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just got an Nfinity backpack, just a plain black one because I am going to bedazzle it. What brand of the bejeweler works best and what size crystals do I need to bedazzle the Nfinity sign and my name?
I use a combo of 6ss, 8ss, 12ss and 16ss. I have some 20ss but I don't use a lot of them. They're kinda big. I use all hotfix stones and apply with a wand.

I use a combo of 6ss, 8ss, 12ss and 16ss. I have some 20ss but I don't use a lot of them. They're kinda big. I use all hotfix stones and apply with a wand.
Thanks! Sorry I have lots of questions but would you personally use different size stones to fill in the one thing you are "blinging"? Like to fill in the name or the Nfinity sign do you use 1 size stone or multiple? Thanks again!

Does anybody know if you can use hotfix crystals on the sparkle part of the nfinity sparkle backpack? A girl from my gym wants me to do the front pocket of her bag but I have no clue if I can hotfix onto there...

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1393459234.932661.jpg

My most recent bag. I know people have been talking about the sparkle bags. Just wanted to put this out there. The 2 tone stone was the cheerleader's choice. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

My sparkle backpack was supposed to get here today but nobody was home when they delivered it :( but we signed the thing that told them to leave it, so I'll get it tomorrow... Just In time since we're leaving for comp right after practice!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back