OT Bedrooms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Nov 28, 2010
I'm thinking about re-doing my bedroom (move furniture, get new bedding, new chairs, etc.) I want my room to be tiffany blue and black/grey, or navy blue and hot pink! Post pics of your bed rooms, I would love to see them and want some ideas :)

I'm at my dads at the moment and this is the only picture I have on my phone, but me and my mom redid my room recently! It's hot pink and has a couple of eiffel tower/damask things and its just pretty. I have a really small room though so unless yours is huge I really don't reccomend painting your walls hot pink because it makes it look even smaller. I wish I would have went with light pink or Tiffany blue. This is a quote under my mirror!
IMG_20120902_161507.jpg

I also have one on my wall of picture frames that says "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" and on the wall above my bed I have 3 chandiler stickers! By my closet I have a 3ft eiffel tower sticker and the good thing about these is that you can move them if you gave to and they restick! And they're pretty cheap! I'll post other pictures later:D

I'm a grown up, so I'm not sure you want to have my room, and right now it's theme is laundry and textbooks (so I'm not taking a picture :D ).

But normally its blue, brown, and peacock. The walls are light blue (I wish they were a little darker) and the bedding is cream, blue, and brown with a big Asian looking tree on it. Pillows are all peacock themed (one has a peacock, one is just beaded peacock feathers all over it - just lots of beads, sparkle, and peacock feather print). Furniture is all dark (almost black) wood. I have a peacock vase with peacock feathers and some sparkly branch things on one of my nightstand. On the dresser I have some old fashioned lanterns in blue and green glass. On the wall I have one of those sticker things of a tree that takes up almost the whole wall. It's not as much peacock as it sounds - just the pillows and the vase. I just re-did it over the summer and I love it.

^ Sounds so pretty and calm :)

I'd love to do it like SmileyRyleigh but I'm a little too old for hot pink. :oops: My bathroom is pink though and veeerrryyy girly...had to give in to my young inner self somewhere! (It's that one I think everyone on earth has - with the gowns and the lipstick?) It's not a bedroom, but they have a TON of accessories that go with it that would work for a bedroom if you wanted to go girly. Here's the shower curtain. The accessories are similar.
wbqexd.jpg

And one thing I do that is cheap (but I get tons of compliments) on for small spaces is put cards in frames to make cute pictures for the walls. I use the Papyrus cards; this is one I used in the bathroom:
2qbfvir.jpg

Sigh. I loooooooooooooove re-doing rooms. I know Mamarazzi just did Little's room too. Can't wait to move out of my sister's house - I'll get to do a whole house!!! :cheering:

I'd love to do it like SmileyRyleigh but I'm a little too old for hot pink. :oops: My bathroom is pink though and veeerrryyy girly...had to give in to my young inner self somewhere! (It's that one I think everyone on earth has - with the gowns and the lipstick?) It's not a bedroom, but they have a TON of accessories that go with it that would work for a bedroom if you wanted to go girly. Here's the shower curtain. The accessories are similar.
wbqexd.jpg

And one thing I do that is cheap (but I get tons of compliments) on for small spaces is put cards in frames to make cute pictures for the walls. I use the Papyrus cards; this is one I used in the bathroom:
2qbfvir.jpg

Sigh. I loooooooooooooove re-doing rooms. I know Mamarazzi just did Little's room too. Can't wait to move out of my sister's house - I'll get to do a whole house!!! :cheering:
I got really excited when my mom told us that she wants to buy a new house because my neighborhood is being rezoned to the school that's closer to me but a crappy school (ill be a senior next year, but I have a brother in 8th grade and one in 6th and we don't want them to go there) but that means I can help decorate! Hehe I highly doubt well move because we could easily get transfers, but the thought just makes me super excited! I took an interior design class last year and loved it... My teacher rarely gave out A's and I ended up finishing the class with a 102! Hehe:p I want to come help decorate when you move!!

My sister's room is tiffany blue, black, and white. I'll try to get a pic but it might be a mess.
I'd post my room but it's such a mess right now it's not even funny. The only thing I could take a picture of would be my cheer wall, because you wouldn't be able to see the floor or my cluttered shelves in it!

I'm at my dads at the moment and this is the only picture I have on my phone, but me and my mom redid my room recently! It's hot pink and has a couple of eiffel tower/damask things and its just pretty. I have a really small room though so unless yours is huge I really don't reccomend painting your walls hot pink because it makes it look even smaller. I wish I would have went with light pink or Tiffany blue. This is a quote under my mirror!
IMG_20120902_161507.jpg

I also have one on my wall of picture frames that says "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together" and on the wall above my bed I have 3 chandiler stickers! By my closet I have a 3ft eiffel tower sticker and the good thing about these is that you can move them if you gave to and they restick! And they're pretty cheap! I'll post other pictures later:D

I love this!!
Just-a-Mom is right, we did Little's room for Christmas and it's a similar theme. But I painted 3 walls hot pink (the walls with things to break up the color - door, closet, window) and painted the wall you see when you walk in white. I put black bird silhouette stick-ons in one corner of the white wall, hung white Christmas lights along the top, and let her paint a black swirl pattern in the other corner. It gives the pink a break and looks fun!

Years ago my dad let my brother and I repaint our rooms. I chose to paint each wall a different color: hot pink, lime green, bright blue, and purple. It was cute for a while because I also have this bedspread that goes perfect with it (reason the walls were painted the way they were) but now that I'm older it just feels like too much sometimes.

I'm thinking about re-doing my bedroom (move furniture, get new bedding, new chairs, etc.) I want my room to be tiffany blue and black/grey, or navy blue and hot pink! Post pics of your bed rooms, I would love to see them and want some ideas :)
I saw a Tiffany Room on Pinterest! my name on pinterest is justcheerbows

Years ago my dad let my brother and I repaint our rooms. I chose to paint each wall a different color: hot pink, lime green, bright blue, and purple. It was cute for a while because I also have this bedspread that goes perfect with it (reason the walls were painted the way they were) but now that I'm older it just feels like too much sometimes.

You could switch to a plain white bedding, and add some prints to the walls with large white areas to break up the colors.

Back