All-Star Before Performing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

people pray with each other then we have pep talks and we sing our music and do a slow clap and then we each have handshakes with people when we get on the floor

well before i performed i talked to my LOVE, MAXWELL<3 he worked backstage at jamfest super nationals, you know when were suppose to be all nervous and junk im making friends with the "cheerleader counter" he was 19 and played soccer, i love him..
were married, he doesnt know yet! but we still won jamfest super ntls, i think its all because of hiim<3 actually it wasnt...

my kids all make a circle and they beat-box and everyone takes turn dancing in the center of the circle its so funny to watch but it also calms everyones nerves

every single team in our gym always say the winners creed before performing. then each team has their own little things they do. my team has at least 10 minutes worth of things they must do before taking the floor.

Reactions: Sie
we all get in a circle, and our one coach touches our cheek, and our others either hug or kiss us, our srs or leaders on the team give some motivational words, and we do a little cheer....all cheers end with Keystone Extreme (stomp, stomp) you know!

I have always tried to entertain my kids, especially when I know that they are nervous about getting ready to compete! I sing, and dance, and always try to keep them up, even if I am nervous as well! I am a Great actor when it comes to me being nervous as well! I really act a FOOL, to break their tension!!!!:fro:

Back