All-Star Before Performing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow you make us sound so boring. haha
-Boys put on uniform tops
-Our coach we call mom leads us in prayer
-We clap after the prayer which cues me to jump in the middle and sing a Gospel Spiritual song
-And then we do our team break
-After this everyone does their own certain thing handshake or w.e. I pray again with a teamate I have been on the same team with and prayed with every competition for 8 years.
-Mom (our coach) hugs everyone but I have to be last or I freak out.
:)

I like the part where we actually DO all break off and do our own thing. There are specifics to it, it's no different then a well-oiled machine! There are things WE HAVE to do that gives each and every one of us the courage and confidence from one another to make out production a success. It really is a special 5-7 minutes before we hit the floor. and of course...WHERES THE CLOSEST BATHROOM!!?

Every time I step onto the floor I always have the biggest brain fart and completely forget my first motion and then seconds before the music starts I remember... I HATE IT!

I love our traditions before we compete!
First, we have a rap that one of our crossovers does. He'll say it then he'll go, "what's up?!" three times and we respond, "WILDCATS!" Then we do the Winner's Creed together and pray to the "Cheer Lords" (Top Gun, Brandon, Georgia, and I think the last one has changed). We also have my friend Tyler do this little thing he made up that I can't really describe. And one of the guys gets in the middle while the flyers put their feet on him and he "blooms".

I don't know if this is the order or not, I'm usually too nervous. Love my team, though. :)

I just do a lot of drugs...

Kidding. I visualize my part in the routine and remind myself if I can throw my skills every practice there is no reason I should be nervous about throwing them on stage.

Back