All-Star Best Heel Stretch

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Got two... first, oldest daughter ashley in australia...
64660_864134759980_12913115_45604983_1998796_n.jpg

Second... Daughter Gabi... Opposite leg heal stretch... haha...

285533_2259778735101_1267388468_32743972_1154404_n.jpg

I want you to tell your daughter that, that first picture is tumblr famous haha. I see it all the time and have to reblog it.

live2cheer10 said:
Yep. CEA does them wrong, and Taryn is too. For it to be a heel stretch, the heel has to be facing straight, not to the side. Everyone does it, so it looks "right", but it's not. It's a lot easier to pull it to the side too.

On heel stretches I can go either way because I'm gymnastics the heel stretch is called a Y-scale and it is pulled to the side, away from the body, often with the arm in front.
I prefer the front stretch myself. Knee facing the body.

@athau I just need to say your avatar would win in a "best avatar" thread. I love it!

Give that girl a sandwich or something
She's a kid, she might be going through a growth spurt or just scrawny. I was a stick as a kid and I did a LOT of exercise. And if she's sick either mentally or physically, telling her to eat a sandwich isn't particularly helpful. I'm sure she, her parents, her team and coaches are all aware she's thin and are doing something about it if it's because of illness. No need to call out a kid on body size.

Latest posts

Back