All-Star Best Poofs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1zveig.jpg

My poof :)
Fierceee ! Everything is per.fec.tion. the makeup, the bow, the nails, the hair, the uni.. I lovee <3

Poof tutorial for someone with bangs ? Cut mine short in March to try a more edgy look, loved it, but i was so limited with what i could do with it that i decided to grow them out. They're about down to the bottom of my nose and my poofs are now forced to be little or i'll have pieces stick straight up :( :banghead: :help:

Poof tutorial for someone with bangs ? Cut mine short in March to try a more edgy look, loved it, but i was so limited with what i could do with it that i decided to grow them out. They're about down to the bottom of my nose and my poofs are now forced to be little or i'll have pieces stick straight up :( :banghead: :help:
I have side bangs, and I just did a small poof. :/

Fierceee ! Everything is per.fec.tion. the makeup, the bow, the nails, the hair, the uni.. I lovee <3
I love too!!!! Just a question though...the gym allows you guys to wear nails?? My daughter wants nails so bad but I tell her she can't because of cheer. Do you just have to keep them short?

I love too!!!! Just a question though...the gym allows you guys to wear nails?? My daughter wants nails so bad but I tell her she can't because of cheer. Do you just have to keep them short?
I think at alot of gyms as long as it looks 'natural' (like white tips) than its fine.

Yeah we can have acrylic/gel nails as long as they are french and short

look into shellac manicures for your daughter! i get shellac done now for special occasions or when i feel like pampering myself every once in a while. i always get the french tips & i think they look just as nice as acrylics. shellac doesn't make your nails feel as thick as acrylics do, but it does give that super smooth, plastic-y, shiny finish. what i really like is that there's no buffing/roughing up of the natural nail during application, so your nails aren't thin and ruined when you want to remove the shellac. the manicure lasts 2-3 weeks with no chipping & by that time you'd probably want to remove them or have them redone anyway due to your natural nails growing out. in my experience, it's been $5-10 cheaper than a full set of nails too! just something you may want to consider if she really wants her nails done!

Back