All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Gabi...
2lnvmtc.jpg
thats almost gross! Its just crazy that someone could be that flexible. She is an amazing athlete, I'm really not being mean. I just can't believe it...

You're so right. Maddie G's body positions are just so ugh-worthy. CONDEMN HER TO THE BACK!

tumblr_lq39tlndXb1qdwlj9o1_400.jpg
tumblr_loz2dhHp9V1qc5qdoo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lntcwu3YSK1qgwpgro1_400.png

P.S. Last year was Maddie Davis's first year on the team. Almost NOBODY, especially a team known strictly for it's team stunting, would put a rookie in center over a 5+ year veteran of center. It's a position you earn. Get over yourselves and stop sippin' the Maddie Gardner haterade.

@crazyredhead @yooolizzi @cheeromgbre @acx.cheer
Not True... Lyric Generals on Shooting Stars is Point and is a Rookie and she also has a needle :p

this is very rare for school cheerleading.. they usually dont even make you strech you must do allstar cheer also?
This is my baby girl....she is an allstar cheerleader also!!!! She cheers for Cheer Infinity and NC Force, she is fortunate enough to have a great group of High School bases!! Bases make the flyer shine!!!

kick str8 to scorps, no grab by toe/ankle/calf/kneecap...then pull up

at 1:30

In 2005 they went to cheer power and they did something just like that.. they went up and had their left arm behind their back and then just kicked up a scorpion and grabbed it with their right hand.. it was insane I could watch it over and over

Back