All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Gabi...
2lnvmtc.jpg
my parents just ran into my room bc they heard me scream when i saw this ... ah-mazing!

It wouldn't really be scoliosis, it would be more spondylosis. I think scoliosis is genetic and its curving horizontally of the spine. While spondylosis is from over use of the back, over twisting of the spinal column, uneven leg lengths. It causes degeneration of the vertebra and often causes hairline fractures. I myself have spondylosis on my L4 vertebra so I don't mean to be a 'know it all'. :)
scoliosis is also from uneven leg lengths because it makes your hips uneven, which causes your spine to tilt.
but scoliosis generally isnt caused from something and technically scorps shouldnt make it worse because its either genetic or caused by a neurological imbalance not trauma to the spine.
however only stretching one side of your back isnt good for it and you should stretch the other side as well.
i guess if i got a new series of scoliosis xrays i could tell you if scorps had effected it at all because i havent grown since the doctors found out i had it.

2012 video thread. FCA Diamonds center flyer this year. She's posted earlier in the thread, but this year it's even straighter. I think she created some new body position because her leg is at like a 200 degree angle. It's insane.

Back