All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In 2005 they went to cheer power and they did something just like that.. they went up and had their left arm behind their back and then just kicked up a scorpion and grabbed it with their right hand.. it was insane I could watch it over and over

Are you talking about this one?! at 1:07?

This girl is only in 6th grade ! She is 11 so I didnt want to show her face but this is her scorpion. I can only assume that it is only going to get better from here since she does it every day ! haha
photo345.jpg

It wasnt this routine or video but its pretty much what Im talking about.. the way they kicked them up like that ! It was awesome! Thanks for showing me these I appreciate it

ok so now there's like a lot of straight leg scorps...how many of these girls ended up having scoliosis?

ok so now there's like a lot of straight leg scorps...how many of these girls ended up having scoliosis?
It wouldn't really be scoliosis, it would be more spondylosis. I think scoliosis is genetic and its curving horizontally of the spine. While spondylosis is from over use of the back, over twisting of the spinal column, uneven leg lengths. It causes degeneration of the vertebra and often causes hairline fractures. I myself have spondylosis on my L4 vertebra so I don't mean to be a 'know it all'. :)

I have a terrible back but I won't go to the doctor because I know he'll tell me to stop; and as I am point flyer this season and it being the first time i've been a flyer it just isn't happening!

Back