All-Star Best Scorpion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so pretty! she's even grabbing her foot, and has her knee in the correct position too!

Thanks! she's been stretching and working hard to get it there! she is only 8, i wish i had a picture of her a year ago, it would just go to show that anyone that works and stretches hard can do it just as pretty!

Thank you! This pic is from late last season and she was so excited she got it straight. She is a base this year and they don't have classes for non flyers so she doesn't work on it as much as she used to, so I bet she'd snap if she tried to do it stright now, haha.
smile.png
ry%3D400

Thank you! This pic is from late last season and she was so excited she got it straight. She is a base this year and they don't have classes for non flyers so she doesn't work on it as much as she used to, so I bet she'd snap if she tried to do it stright now, haha. :)
ry%3D400

Well you never know maybe if she keeps working really hard on them she will work her way back into a flyer spot great job!

Well you never know maybe if she keeps working really hard on them she will work her way back into a flyer spot great job!

You know, as much as she misses flying, she loves to base!! So either way, she's having fun. :)

Latest posts

Back