OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
no no i didnt mean jordan had skills by any means yeah she was using jeff and rachel as support but she never said i won this game ill win again blah blah blah like porsche who is like me and kalia are the biggest game players in the house i deserve to win yada yada yada jordan knows shes played a bad game (well she hasnt played but you catch my drift) when her and rachel had that melt down a week or so ago when they thought they were going home they both knew they sucked this year major

if any of my babble makes sense lol

sorry for adding this in another post i couldnt edit my last one but reading a blog from somebody who has the live feeds
"Jordan, who knows that she's the one leaving tonight, gave Rachel some advice this morning: she told Rachel to not make any deals with Adam or Porsche during tonight's Live Endurance Comp and to just hang on and win. She also said that she (Rachel) has Jeff/Jordan/Brendon's vote and that she'd work on the jury to get her 1 more vote to win. Jordan also told Rachel to take Adam to the end because Porsche has all her friends in the jury and would win over Rachel in the Final 2. Good advice, Jordo!"

this is a smart game move for jordan sure shes not good with most challenges but when it comes down to it she can play the game amazing socially

dumb dumb dumb girl sending jordan home, she will not win against rachel
she wont win against Rachel either, its a toss up either way. They would both win in Final 2. She cant risk Jordan getting to the final round of final HOH with those questions. She did real good last year at them and has been decent all season with questions. Rachel on the other hand has not been so bad with questions this season.

well at least with porsche sending rachel home she has a better chance at getting hoh know what i mean? like rachel is amazing when she has to fight for her life shes strong and shes been not to bad with questions i dont know i just dont like porsche lol

well at least with porsche sending rachel home she has a better chance at getting hoh know what i mean? like rachel is amazing when she has to fight for her life shes strong and shes been not to bad with questions i dont know i just dont like porsche lol
lol this season just had WAYY TOO MUCH interference from production all season ( for the vets & newbies )

This season should have been all new players and they should have had an all stars season(8-13) next season and have vets returning

This season should have been all new players and they should have had an all stars season(8-13) next season and have vets returning
thats what i wanted too, the only season that worked in any reality show with a mixture of newbies & vets was fans vs. favorites in survivor.

How did everyone like seeing Shelly swear on her husband and child that she would give Rachel and Jordan final 2 and then turn around and say she wouldn't in the diary room??? classy eh?

Shelly, Toni, and Josie are actually from my hometown. Josie actually comes to my gym for camps and privates, and things. Not that she needs defending, but they are really nice people. She just played the game to win. Something I know we in competitive cheerleading know all about. Same as putting level 5 athletes on level 3 teams.... Competitive people try to find a way to win. I don't judge the teams who sandbag to win and I don't judge Shelly for doing what she thought she had to to win. I'm not a big fan of the show so I can't comment on anything else. But I'll say it's a bit intense when her family get death threats for her actions.

Shelly, Toni, and Josie are actually from my hometown. Josie actually comes to my gym for camps and privates, and things. Not that she needs defending, but they are really nice people. She just played the game to win. Something I know we in competitive cheerleading know all about. Same as putting level 5 athletes on level 3 teams.... Competitive people try to find a way to win. I don't judge the teams who sandbag to win and I don't judge Shelly for doing what she thought she had to to win. I'm not a big fan of the show so I can't comment on anything else. But I'll say it's a bit intense when her family get death threats for her actions.

i was extremely disappointed in peoples behaviour when i heard that people were attacking shelly's family i really respected her as a person at the beginning of the game because she always said she was doing things for her little girl which i respected to know end as thats a very admirable thing to do, yes it is terrible she turned so quickly on jeff and jordan i lost respect for her for that but as you said it is a competition which makes us all crazy.. oh well such is life

So glad everything went down the way it did. There were a few things that bothered me though....

Kalia and Porche totally were playing the game the way Dani would have. They both said it.

Adam was bitter because Rachel took Porche with her to the finals. If he were such a BB fan then he would have voted for who played a better game.

Porche said in one of her speeches last night that she played a great social game. Really! Jordan said she knew nothing about her and they only talk near the end.

So glad everything went down the way it did. There were a few things that bothered me though....

Kalia and Porche totally were playing the game the way Dani would have. They both said it.

Adam was bitter because Rachel took Porche with her to the finals. If he were such a BB fan then he would have voted for who played a better game.

Porche said in one of her speeches last night that she played a great social game. Really! Jordan said she knew nothing about her and they only talk near the end.
Glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by this :)

Back