OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
sadly out of the people left in the house the only ones that only somewhat deserve to win are kalia and Rachel. they are the only ones who have won an HOH. (that wasnt handed to them at least) the most deserving players have already been evicted.

sadly out of the people left in the house the only ones that only somewhat deserve to win are kalia and Rachel. they are the only ones who have won an HOH. (that wasnt handed to them at least) the most deserving players have already been evicted.

As much as people want to say Jordan's HOH was handed to her you don't know if it really was. She beat everyone up until Brendon and Jeff, sure they may have beat her, but with a 3 it would be been really hard for them to have scored as high as she did. I would say Jordan won her HOH on herself because she beat everyone else at it.

I wouldn't be too mad if Kalia won it if it wasn't for her attitude. She has won her HOH's fair and square but she has let it go to her head way too much.

I can still see Jordan in the final 2 right now, I really wanted Jeff to win because he was legit playing the game, but he lost the POV and cost himself the game.

What bothers me about Porsche and Kalia is the talk of how amazing they are at playing the game. Do they realize that this will now make two times that they have sent someone home from their own alliance? Porsche is the only person to blame because she said the night before Pandora's Box that she would open one just because she was bored in the house. Everyone told her not to open it. She lost a person in her alliance for $5,000.

I really hope a newbie ends up winning, I think I might be routing kalia, I think she may be the strongest newbie player out of all the ones left in the game...

jordan has already won before.. not sure how I feel about her winning agian.

But as long as Rachel doesnt win or get 2nd I would be happy with that.
I think this season would have been alot better if they didnt bring back previous players

honestly i wouldnt mind if jordan won again at all, shes the one person in the house i see that deserves it shes never back stabbed anyone and she defends or defended those that were with her, originally i would have routed for shelly put shes changed porsche just seems to much like a clueless princess kalia thinks shes a big game player now cause she won 2 easy hoh's and as much as i hate to say it rachel has grown on me she fights hard for what she wants and as much of a "bee" as she is shes smart as can be and adam well he doesnt really matter anyways lol

How did everyone like seeing Shelly swear on her husband and child that she would give Rachel and Jordan final 2 and then turn around and say she wouldn't in the diary room??? classy eh?

I can't stand Shelly....I hope she is done tonight. Next I want Porche gone. She is the ultimate floater and I can't stand her diary room sessions.

Even though I don't like Brendon and Rachel when they are together, Rachel has grown on me as an individual player. She isn't as annoying and she really does know how to play the game.

I like Jordan but the only reason Jordan won season 11 was because she was with Jeff from the start to almost the finish. She is sweet and kind and how could you not vote for her at the end. She was all-american compared to Michele, who had a more promising future with her PHD.

If Rachel makes it to the end I think she'll win it.

Shelly was voted out and Rachel won HOH! she plans on putting up Kalia and Porsche right now.

Also I almost cried when it showed Jeff watching his POV comp and how he would have won it if he wouldn't have thrown the shoe over the side. The look on his face made me want to cry. Poor Jeff, if he would have pulled that one off he could of walked away with a win this season because he would have beat Porsche at that last HOH.

alright spoiler alert er'body, so tonight there was a taped eviction, kalia went home packing, and adam won head of house hold ! SHOCKER!!! but no seriously the man is on some kind of crazy streak (he also won POV)

porsche won veto, has said she is voting out jordan tomorrow. final 3 = rachel, adam, & porsch, tomorrow will be an endurance competition to determine the winner of round 1 for the final hoh.

Ugh.. Porshe probably has a better chance of winning by taking Rachel out. People are gonna vote for her because she actually PLAYED the game.. hard. Jordan hasn't really.. she's pretty much on the same level as Porshe.

yeah but the thing with porsche is she thinks she is a big game player when she is clearly delusional jordan on the other hand has never flaunted her game playing abilites

Back