OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm liking how this is playing out. But I don't know who they should put up to make sure that Rachel gets out. I would say Adam because he's not a heavy floater and their hatred for Rachel and love for him would make it easy.

I'm liking how this is playing out. But I don't know who they should put up to make sure that Rachel gets out. I would say Adam because he's not a heavy floater and their hatred for Rachel and love for him would make it easy.

Right now Kalia is debating between Porsche and and Adam.

I think Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan are the only ones taking this twist seriously. They know that someone is going to be coming back (which is what will be happening) but Dani is insisting that that probably isn't the case and that there is more to it which is making me think Kalia didn't really use her head when making her noms. If Rachel gets evicted she will probably go up against Cassi and will more then likely beat her and put her back in the house. That could be BAD because I feel that there will become sort of twist for the houseguest that comes back into the house. Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan know that if Rachel goes home she is coming back. Kalia is possibly digging her own grave by listening to Dani. That is why Julie said to be careful who you nominate. They are going to really get Rachel nice and angry so she will come back win HOH and take one of those girls out.

Right now Kalia is debating between Porsche and and Adam.

I think Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan are the only ones taking this twist seriously. They know that someone is going to be coming back (which is what will be happening) but Dani is insisting that that probably isn't the case and that there is more to it which is making me think Kalia didn't really use her head when making her noms. If Rachel gets evicted she will probably go up against Cassi and will more then likely beat her and put her back in the house. That could be BAD because I feel that there will become sort of twist for the houseguest that comes back into the house. Rachel, Jeff, and Jordan know that if Rachel goes home she is coming back. Kalia is possibly digging her own grave by listening to Dani. That is why Julie said to be careful who you nominate. They are going to really get Rachel nice and angry so she will come back win HOH and take one of those girls out.

guarantee its dom who comes back and HOPEFULLY he takes out Rachel and then her and Brenden both dont make jury!! Everywhere that Ive checked dom is the one that is wanted to come back from reading comments. I 100% agree with Kalias choice of nomination, if R/J/J/S/A would have won HOH, they would have put up Kalia, they all said it.

Rachel, Jeff & Jordan need to learn that this is a game and not everything is personal. Its called strategy.

They are taking things too personal right now. I love Jeff and Jordan, more so just Jeff, but it seems like their game has changed so much this time around. I like that Jeff isn't taking crap from anyone and isn't afraid to call them out, but Jordan's complaing and talking crap of people is starting to get annoying. I just know that if Kalia and Dani make it to the final 2 then I would rather there not be a winner at all.

I sort of agree with the nominations because I really want Rachel gone because her constant crying is really starting to bug me, but I also hate when people fly under the rader until the very end and almost win (Kevin BB11, Lane BB12, could even throw Jordan in there even though I wanted her to win). I want Porsche, Lawon and Adam to either step it up or get out because they are just floating their way to the end. I love both of them in the house, but they need to actually play, it is sad when Jordan is playing harder then they are.

I really want to see Porsche as the renom simply because she now talks so much crap about Rachel when without Rachel and the other vets wanting to keep her she would have gone home the first week. Rachel actually liked her but she is now floating around and running to the people who are in power now.

They are taking things too personal right now. I love Jeff and Jordan, more so just Jeff, but it seems like their game has changed so much this time around. I like that Jeff isn't taking crap from anyone and isn't afraid to call them out, but Jordan's complaing and talking crap of people is starting to get annoying. I just know that if Kalia and Dani make it to the final 2 then I would rather there not be a winner at all.

I sort of agree with the nominations because I really want Rachel gone because her constant crying is really starting to bug me, but I also hate when people fly under the rader until the very end and almost win (Kevin BB11, Lane BB12, could even throw Jordan in there even though I wanted her to win). I want Porsche, Lawon and Adam to either step it up or get out because they are just floating their way to the end. I love both of them in the house, but they need to actually play, it is sad when Jordan is playing harder then they are.

I really want to see Porsche as the renom simply because she now talks so much crap about Rachel when without Rachel and the other vets wanting to keep her she would have gone home the first week. Rachel actually liked her but she is now floating around and running to the people who are in power now.

ahah dani/kalia = <3 for me. used to be biggest J&J fan, but Jeff is annoying me on the live feeds this season. he has become very arrogant at times. I hope a newbie comes back into the house after Rachel leaves, the floaters choose a side ( PLEASE), and we see more huge celebrations after HOH wins. there hasnt been a season in a while where the sides were CLEARLY drawn for more than a week. I want people to want to fight every week to be here and be worried every week ( adam & shelly).

There are no lines drawn in the sand. There are people like Kalia and Lawon who have a distinct side but they do nothing to help them. Which is understandable because I feel like everyone is being childish when it comes to certain things. Everyone is so emotionally attached and I feel like the only one playing the game who isn't is Dani. I want lines drawn in the sand and the 2 sides to go at it. Someone gets HOH and people congratulate them to be nice, but then it's like a battle to see who can be on their good side first.

I think that once they get the "floaters" out then there will be more of a line drawn because these floaters are just standing around in the middle looking silly. I like Dani at times, but when Dom was around I couldn't stand her because she was playing too hard for him. I think I would actually like her more if Kalia isn't around. I am glad that Kalia proved herself during the past two HOH comps, but she can't get mad that people thought she was a floater when before that she wasn't doing crap. I want to like her but I just can't make myself.
I loved BB11 simply because there was so much going on between the houseguests but I hated season 12 because the houseguests were so boring and Britney and Matt was too catty for their own good. Hopefully they get it right next season so I can truly enjoy the show like I use to.

They need to sart leaving "america" out of big brother .... I would be ok if any other person but brendan...

I wish they got rid of rachel then breandan and rachel would have faught each other

They need to sart leaving "america" out of big brother .... I would be ok if any other person but brendan...

I wish they got rid of rachel then breandan and rachel would have faught each other

I wanted Lawon to win so Rachel would crumble a second week hahaha

Back