OT Big Brother

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
go to the big brother fan page on facebook and look at the comments under the Kalia's HOH blog, alot of people arent happy about brendan back..

So so happy that Brendon is back. Also wanted to let people know that they are currently playing the HOH competition and when the feeds come back I will let everyone know who the HOH is.

From what I am seeing on twitter Dani won HOH. The feeds aren't back up yet but BBAD is on which is weird. This will be another boring week of Dani and Kalia camped out in the HOH room avoiding everyone while talking crap about them.

From what I am seeing on twitter Dani won HOH. The feeds aren't back up yet but BBAD is on which is weird. This will be another boring week of Dani and Kalia camped out in the HOH room avoiding everyone while talking crap about them.
YES! love the new alliance of dani, kalia, and porsche!

The worst part about Dani winning, is Kalia being safe.

Oh I know. I wouldn't even mind Dani as much if Kalia was gone. All she does is eat while all Porsche does is sleep. Why Dani decided to align with these two is beyond me.

I want Rachel out this week because I can't handle another week of her without Brendon it was way too much to handle on the feeds.

Even ED said that this week will be another week of the 3 of them camped out in the HOH room not communicating with anyone. He is not too happy with the way Dani is playing the game and thinks that there is no way she is going to pull out a win. It makes sense though because unlike Dani who said she would vote by how well the person played the game, the others are not going to give her their vote (except Kalia and Porsche) because of the way she played them. Her backdoor Jeff plan I feel will follow her to the finale if she makes it until then.

Dani plays the game dirty. She uses others too do her dirty work and then they get caught and get out of the house while she walks free. I mean, look at Lawon. Had him doing her bidding and now he's gone. Her being HOH means we're going to have the same week we did when she was HOH 2 weeks ago. Rachel will crumble again and probably will go home because she just wants to leave. Kalia needs to be next. She can't play the game without having to hitch a ride with someone else.

@ztaprincess I already tried asking you, but what houseguests were talking about Charlotte All Stars and which ones did the half in the backyard?!

Jordan and Rachel were because they are both from Charlotte (Rachel grew up there then moved to Vegas) and it was Dani, Rachel, Jordan, and Porsche. They tried to do a prep but BB yelled at them to stop so they didn't get to do it. Rachel did several toe touches that were not so hot but everyone told her how good they were.

Dani plays the game dirty. She uses others too do her dirty work and then they get caught and get out of the house while she walks free. I mean, look at Lawon. Had him doing her bidding and now he's gone. Her being HOH means we're going to have the same week we did when she was HOH 2 weeks ago. Rachel will crumble again and probably will go home because she just wants to leave. Kalia needs to be next. She can't play the game without having to hitch a ride with someone else.

I agree. I think that is why I like Jeff and Jordan so much because while they make deals with people Jeff is very upfront (especially this season) whereas Dani tries to be sneaky about it. I think she is trying so hard to get out of the shadow of her dad and win it on her own but she is failing. Sad because I actually had hopes for her when the season started. I actually didn't mind her HOH last time aside from her sitting up in the HOH making fun of people the entire time. She wasn't evil about things she was straight up about wanting him gone and she got it done.

Lawon is an idiot. He ASKED to be evicted. And then when people vote him out he gets all butthurt about it? Comeoooonnn. Not to mention that Kalia's and Daniele's HOH meant nothing.

new update! shelly & adam are on the block! dani and brenchel are in a new 3 week alliance to get ride of shelly, then jeff, and then to go on from there. rachel over heard shelly talking about a final three deal with J&J and she is done with them. should be tonnnss of drama to follow. shelly has been crying non stop and is breaking down.

Lawon is an idiot. He ASKED to be evicted. And then when people vote him out he gets all butthurt about it? Comeoooonnn. Not to mention that Kalia's and Daniele's HOH meant nothing.

I know! I was like Lawon, why would you just ask be evicted when you don't even know if the twist could bring you back? All that HOH power did was get people to hate Kalia and prove she's taking orders from Danielle. Just like Rachel takes orders from Brendon.

I saw this on twitter last night! Shelly has been playing both sides the past few weeks and I'm glad that it is finally catching up with her. Why would Dani agree to a deal with Brenchel when she didn't even want to make a deal with her when Kalia was talking to her about it? I also think this is a stupid move. Why would you go with a power couple? Split them up I say. If Dani wants to win she needs to break them up.

Here is my update from watching the feeds. SPOLIERS!!!

Dani made a deal with Brendon and Rachel, BUT no one can tell on the feeds (ED included) if she is following through with the deal. Reason being is she could have just made sure that she is able to backdoor Brendon because both B/R told her that if they were on the block together and one of them won the POV that Brendon would come off the block. Dani's plan was the get Brendon out so this could work for her. IF she took the deal with B/R then either Shelly will go home or Jeff. It will not be clear what her intentions are until seeing her Diary Rooms tomorrow or after the POV today.

Here is why it is confusing. B/R were NOT picked to play in the POV it is currently Dani/Kalia/Adam/Shelly/Jeff/Jordan that is getting to play. Dani is telling everyone that she wants to backdoor Brendon but that they do need to get Jeff out soon rather then later. ED thinks that if Dani uses her brain that she will get Brendon out this week and if not it will be a worthless HOH.

There was a blowup last night between Rachel and Shelly. Jordan told Rachel that there is no F3 deal with Shelly so Rachel thinks that Shelly is just lying about that to try and break the couples up. From what I saw last night Rachel isn't mad at Jeff and Jordan as much as she knows that she has to get them out because they would beat her if they were in the F2.

I will do another update after the POV is played today. (also sorry for any mistakes in the post I am typing rather fast and trying to pay attention to the feeds at the same time)

I know! I was like Lawon, why would you just ask be evicted when you don't even know if the twist could bring you back? All that HOH power did was get people to hate Kalia and prove she's taking orders from Danielle. Just like Rachel takes orders from Brendon.

I saw this on twitter last night! Shelly has been playing both sides the past few weeks and I'm glad that it is finally catching up with her. Why would Dani agree to a deal with Brenchel when she didn't even want to make a deal with her when Kalia was talking to her about it? I also think this is a stupid move. Why would you go with a power couple? Split them up I say. If Dani wants to win she needs to break them up.
Shelly is so ridiculous as to think she could get away with playing both sides of the house without an alliance.

Here is a quick little update. SPOILERS!!!

The POV is over but no one on the feeds is giving a real hint as to who won. From narrowing it down it seems Dani may have been the winner. I know for a fact that Jordan got the Unitard and Jeff won money. Shelly got a 24 hour confinement to the HN room (there is bread, slop, and a toilet behind a current in the room).

The feeds have been back for 30ish minutes and still no word on who won so I will do another update as soon as there is a clear answer and what the plan for the POV is.

Back