Biggest Competition Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ha I know what you mean, I have nfinity's too, I just make sure to only wear them once I'm in the gym or right before competing so they don't get too dirty :)
nfinity shoes are only supposed to be worn on the comp floor or they dont last as long, i dont think girls should wear uggs but teams should have designated shoes while not performing or warming up

this has probablhy already been said but i hate when competitions run late for no reason. you have set times when you put out the schedule so keep to them!!

when your music gets messed up! this happened to my team at wsf. they messed up our music, but we had to keep going. and once we finished they were like, oh, yeah, you can go again. like cool i just did it full out and now i get to do it again, yippee.

people who stand in front of you when you're watching a team. like oh yea, go ahead and stand there, i haven't been sitting here waiting to watch this team for 10 minutes or anything...nbd.

LONG AWARDS CEREMONYS.

when the dj plays the sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee song during awards/fun&games. i was at a competition and for EVERY SINGLE first place team they played "all i do is win" like ok i've only heard this for every single team that has won today.. coool...

When you walk with some girls from your team and the competitors talk and whisper about my gym

Just imagine that they're saying "OMG, there's that team that always beats us! What are we gonna do?"

Because a lot of them probably are.

Just imagine that they're saying "OMG, there's that team that always beats us! What are we gonna do?"

Because a lot of them probably are.

haha cause i was at competition and i was walking with my friend from the team and the team we were against was like "I never knew they had a gym!?!?"

I hate when tyou are next to go into priority seating and there is a bunch of fans from another gym in the way! Wait your turn!!!

When the 2nd place team is announced and the 1st place team's fans scream and carry on...it's rude!

When people are inconsiderate and stand up or walk in and out of a competition during a performance.

I guess I can say my biggest pet peeve is rude fans!
But when you win, it's so hard to contain yourself. It's not that we are being rude, but especially when you try so hard and it finally pays off and you don't hear your team as first place, you are so excited you can't contain yourself....even the parents.

sorry, no excuse. EVERY winning team is just as excited. I can understand a little reaction is sometimes quite involuntary, but not the jumping up and down, screaming and grabbing each other. And I have NO tolerance for the parents jumping up and making a scene in the audience before their team is announced as the winner. They are adults, they certainly should know better. Our girls won four of their comps this year, including NCA and UCA and I was just as proud of their behavior when the second place team was announced as I was of their performance on the stage. They applauded the other team and congratulated them and WAITED for their moment.

Back